2nd August 2016, 06:48 PM
Unregistered

How to get admission in Diploma course at Professor Jai Shankar University? When the entrance exam is conducted?

My daughter in law wants to do agriculture diploma. How to get admission in Professor Jai Shanker University? When the entrance exam is conducted and what is the last date for application?

Related Questions:
5th August 2016, 10:47 AM
zzaza
Senior Member+

Default Re: How to get admission in Diploma course at Professor Jai Shankar University? When the entrance exam is conducted?

Basically application for entrance exam will be released in the month of April. Some times they delay their release date but mostly they release forms in the mid of April.

I suggest you to get regular updates from their official website i.e. http://www.pjtsau.ac.in/ You can check about it in notification area.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?

Related Topics:

Thread Replies Last Post
Previous years question papers of Ph.D entrance exam of Pt Ravi Shankar Shukla University? 16 14th February 2021 08:56 PM
Previous question papers of Ph.D Biotech entrance exam of Pt Ravi Shankar Shukla University? 1 27th October 2020 06:18 PM
In which entrance exam I have to appear to become a professor in government affiliated diploma college? Process to become a professor? 2 16th March 2019 11:18 PM
Is there a separate entrance exam conducted by Punjab Agriculture University for admission in PhD in Microbiology course for other university's student? Possibility to get admission? 0 15th May 2015 04:52 PM
Which course is better for a B.A first year student in Economics? Information regarding the entrance exam conducted by Kashmir University to get admission in PG in the university? 1 27th August 2011 11:31 AM