18th April 2017, 12:06 AM
Unregistered

Procedure to join Anna University for Industrial safety in diploma of petrochemicals after completion of diploma in chemical engineering?

Sir/Mam, My name is G.Vignesh kumar. I am finished diploma in chemical engineering at institute of chemical technology (ICT) Taramani, chennai-113. How can I will join in Anna university industrial safety in diploma of petrochemicals? Can you please provide me the details? Thanks!

Related Questions:
  1. How can I get admission to study Diploma Industrial Safety in Petrochemicals in Anna University being a Chemical Diploma holder?
  2. Procedure to apply for diploma of petrochemicals in Anna University?
  3. Best Polytechnic to pursue diploma course in Chemical Engineering or in Petrochemicals? Is it possible to take direct entry in 2nd year after completion of 3 years diploma course?
  4. Courses available to study for a candidate who has completed 10th around 6 years ago?
  5. Is it beneficial to study Diploma in Petrochemicals/Chemical Engineering for M.Sc(Applied Chemistry) student?
  6. Which stream in B.Tech is a better choice for me to join after completion of Diploma in Chemical Engineering?
  7. List of diploma courses after 10th? Details about diploma in Astronomy?
  8. Where can I find the universities which provides the Ph.D in Safety course to apply?
  9. Which course is better to take in diploma course to do in Tezpur University?
  10. Which course is good in polytechnic after 10th? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. How to join Anna University after scoring 93% in diploma mechanical engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Value of diploma in Industrial safety?
  13. Which diploma course is suitable to get job in Industrial sector if completed B.A. and Diploma in Health Safety Engineering?
  14. Can I do polytechnic in 2017 if failed in Maths of HS?
  15. Am I eligible to do diploma in Pharmacy after completion of diploma in Chemical engineering?
  16. Chances of getting admission in Diploma(Industrial Safety) for an Arts graduate and Safety department employee?
  17. Is it possible for me to join CA course after completion of diploma in Chemical engineering?
  18. Eligibility to do B.E Mechanical after completion of diploma in Chemical engineering?
18th April 2017, 11:21 PM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to join Anna University for Industrial safety in diploma of petrochemicals after completion of diploma in chemical engineering?

To do the above mentioned Diploma course under Anna University, you must have to appear in the entrance examination conducted by the respective State Council or National Council, qualifying in which you can take admission under Anna University to study Diploma of Petrochemicals.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?