3rd August 2016, 07:32 PM
Unregistered

Can I take admission in B.Arch after securing 50% marks in NATA exam being a Diploma in Civil Engineering candidate?

Dear Sir, I have passed my Diploma in Civil Engineering. In 1st year of Diploma we have Mathematics and English subjects only. If I Complete NATA Examination with 50% marks, then can I get admission in B.Arch in any college?

Related Questions:
  1. What is the eligibility criteria required for joining B.Tech Architecture course?
  2. How to prepare for NATA / AIEEE (BArch)? Coaching centers in Delhi to prepare for the same? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. Total fee expenses to study Diploma in Civil Engineering?
  4. How to join BArch ECET exam after completing diploma in civil engineering
  5. Chances of engineering college through JELET after 84% marks in diploma civil engineering -- [New]
  6. Diploma Mechanical final year student can appear in NATA 2016 exam or not?
  7. Eligibility to appear in NATA for Civil Engineering Diploma student?
  8. Nata aspirant can do Diploma course by distance learning or from any government college?
  9. Procedure of admission in B.arch after Diploma in Architect Assistantship?
  10. Is it possible to get a seat in Civil/Architecture after securing 62 in B.Tech and 33 in B.Arch in Meghalaya?
  11. Which stream is better Civil or Architecture after diploma in Architecture? Which exam is better JELET or NATA?
  12. How to join B.Arch after completing diploma in Civil Engineering?
  13. Which government college can I get after securing 87 marks in NATA exam
  14. How to pursue B.Arch course after ITI or Polytechnic?
  15. How to join B.Arch course while studying diploma in civil engineering?
  16. What is percentage marks requirement in 10th to get admission to do diploma in civil engineering?
  17. What should I do? I want to pursue B.Arch course but I have sent my AIEEE application form for B.Tech course. Would I get admission in a good college after securing a good rank in AIEEE or NATA?
  18. What to do after 11th and 12th to do the courses which are related to Architecture?
5th August 2016, 12:51 AM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I take admission in B.Arch after securing 50% marks in NATA exam being a Diploma in Civil Engineering candidate?

No, I am sorry to say that you cannot get admission in the above mentioned course without having cleared your graduation as it is the minimum eligibility criteria in order to be eligible to get admission in B.Arc course.

Therefore, I suggest you to kindly complete your graduation first and then appear for NATA.
5th August 2016, 10:40 AM
zzaza
Senior Member+

Default Re: Can I take admission in B.Arch after securing 50% marks in NATA exam being a Diploma in Civil Engineering candidate?

Yes you can get admission in any college as if you passed NATA examination. Here you need to compete in counselling for getting a seat.

Register yourself on online counselling website. Fill your college choices and at last submit them. After declaration of result you will came to know that which college would you got. At last visit to college campus and complete admission related formalities.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?