1st September 2016, 08:27 PM
Unregistered

How to get migration certificate from CBSE school?

Dear sir, My son have passed 10th from CBSE board and now he wants to change his board to West Bengal board. But WB board is asking for a Migration Certificate of CBSE. How can I get it?

5th September 2016, 03:40 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to get migration certificate from CBSE school?

Migration Certificate is the certificate which is aksed by the insitution to offer admission in higher class than the candidate had studied it from his previous school. To get Migration Certificate, you have to contact your respective CBSE Board school, they will issue the Migration Certificate within a day or two. After obtaining Migration Certificate from CBSE school, you can submit it in West Bengal Board school for taking admission to pursue your higher studies.
30th July 2017, 02:25 AM
Unregistered

What is fee amount for migration certificate from 10th cbse board school to State school? How to pay it?
31st August 2017, 09:07 PM
Solo13
Senior Member+

You will get ,migration certificate from the previous school.
You need to visit the school and after filling form you will get migration certificate within one week.
You have pay little amount of fee for getting migration certificate.
6th April 2021, 06:26 PM
Unregistered

How can I get offline migration certificate for class 11 from my school(affiliated to CBSE) to get admission in state board institution?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?