7th September 2016, 11:20 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to apply for internship if I have a year break in B.E?

Hello Sir/Mam...

Am I eligible to apply for internship if I have a year break in B.E? What is the minimum criteria they will look for to give the internship? Who can provide me the complete details on the same? Please give me the complete information soon. Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible to apply for internship if I have a year break in B.E?
  2. Where and how can I apply for internship during summer break for B.Tech CSE students? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. Eligibility to apply for an Internship for B.Tech(IT) 2nd year student?
  4. How can I use my second year break time to do internship?
  5. What is the procedure followed for doing internship in Tech Mahindra for 3rd year CSE students?
  6. Am I eligible for internship program? How to apply? I'm a B.Tech(ECE) 3rd year student with an aggregate of 81% marks
  7. Internship in reputed companies in summer break for a Civil engineering student?
  8. How to do internship in 2nd year of EE at Larsen & Toubro Limited, Hyderabad? -- [New]
  9. Which internship to choose during 3rd year of Civil Engineering?
  10. What is the procedure followed for applying internship for 2 months while having semester break?
  11. What is the procedure followed for doing internship while pursuing B.Tech Computer Science 2nd year?
  12. List of companies providing internship program for 1 months in India or Abroad? What else can be done other than internship in summer break?
  13. Am I eligible for internship at IISCB? How to apply?
  14. Am I eligible to take internship after completion of B.E 2nd year?
  15. List of internships to apply for while doing 2nd year CSE?
  16. Which companies offer internship for first year B.E. students?
  17. Am I eligible to apply for internship in KPCL while pursuing M.Com 2nd year?
  18. Am I eligible to do internship in top IT MNC companies if I have scored less than 60% marks in 10th and 12th exams?
8th September 2016, 11:11 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to apply for internship if I have a year break in B.E?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello Sir/Mam...

Am I eligible to apply for internship if I have a year break in B.E? What is the minimum criteria they will look for to give the internship? Who can provide me the complete details on the same? Please give me the complete information soon. Thank you!
Yes, you can apply for internship.

Those candidates who are doing B.Tech/B.E degree or completed B.E or B.Tech degree from a recognized University are eligible for internship.

You can apply for internship in below given companies.

1. Allindia Technologies, 5, Lower Rawdon Street, Kolkata, West Bengal, Phone: 033 2475 4136

2. InSync Tech-Fin Solutions Ltd., 5/2, 6th Floor, Poonam Building, Russel Street
Kolkata, West Bengal, Phone: 033 4000 1067

3. Elegant Systems Powerweb, HB 245, salt lake city, sector 3, Kolkata, West Bengal
Phone: 033 4004 3213

4. CMC Limited, 14, Strand Road, B B D Bagh, Kolkata, West Bengal, Phone: 033 2210 6325

5. MindEdge Solutions, Suite #10, 7th Floor, Shantiniketan Building, 8 Camac Street, Shreebhumi, Lake Town, Kolkata, West Bengal, Phone: 033 2282 1062
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?