7th September 2016, 11:20 PM
Unregistered

Which companies offer Summer Internship Programmes for B.Tech Metallurgical engineering 2nd year?

Which companies offer Summer Internship Programmes for students of B.Tech 2nd year Metallurgical Engg.?
I am a student of the same course from NIT Raipur. Can you please list me down all the companies in which we can start applying for the internship? Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. How to do Summer Internship in Metallurgical engineering
  2. List of industries which offer 8 weeks Summer Internship program to B.Tech(Metallurgical Engineering) student
  3. List of companies offering summer internship for B.Tech 2nd year mechanical students?
  4. Am I eligible to do internship while in 2nd year B.Tech? List of the companies that offer internship?
  5. List of companies which offer Summer Internship for B.Tech(ECE) 3rd year student in Nagpur
  6. List of Core Companies offering 2 months Summer Internships for Mechanical candidates? How to apply for Summer Internship in these Companies? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Companies offering Summer Internship to B.Tech(EEE) 2nd year student? Procedure to apply?
  8. How to do summer internship after 2nd year of ECE? Any companies offering internship? Is there any entrance test?
  9. List of companies offering summer internship in Hyderabad for Metallurgical and Materials Engineering?
  10. In which companies can I apply for summer internship while doing B.Tech in Mechanical Engineering in Bangalore? How should I proceed?
  11. What is the procedure followed for doing internship in companies while doing Metallurgical engineering in IIT BHU, Varanasi?
  12. Companies offering Summer Internship to B.Tech(IT) 4th semester student in Mysore/Bangalore?
  13. List of companies which offer Summer Internship to B.E.(Petroleum Engineering) student in Hyderabad?
  14. List of companies which provides internship for third year Metallurgical student?
  15. Detailed information about companies who offer Summer Internship for to B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) student?
  16. How to become an Intern in Summer if I am a student of IT BHU Metallurgical Engineering? What is the procedure for application?
  17. List of best companies to get summer internship?
  18. Companies which offer Internship for B.Tech(Electrical Engineering) 2nd year student in Kolkata?
8th September 2016, 11:12 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which companies offer Summer Internship Programmes for B.Tech Metallurgical engineering 2nd year?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Which companies offer Summer Internship Programmes for students of B.Tech 2nd year Metallurgical Engg.?
I am a student of the same course from NIT Raipur. Can you please list me down all the companies in which we can start applying for the internship? Thank you!
List of companies offering Internship to B.Tech(Material and Metallurgical Engineering) student:-

1. M.V Metallurgical Laboratory, 1-1/4E/1 & 2, 1st Floor, Habeeb Complex, Near Fish Market, Near New Railway Bridge, Fathe Nagar Main Rd, Fatehnagar, Balanagar, Hyderabad, Telangana, Phone: 040 3296 1445

2. Raghaavendra Spectro Metallurgical Laboratory, Plot No 141, Prashanthinagar Industrial Estate, Kukatpally, Kukatpally, Hyderabad, Andhra Pradesh, Phone: 040 2307 5988

3. Hyderabad Engineering Labs, D No 5-36/26/B, Near Auto India, Prasanthi Nagar, Kukatpally, Kukatpally, Hyderabad, Telangana, Phone: 040 2307 5850

4. S V Metallurgical Labs, S No 5 & 6, A-17, C Industrial Estate, Balanagar, Balanagar
Hyderabad, Telangana, Phone: 040 2377 0288

5. Defence Metallurgical Research Laboratory, Kanchan Bagh, Hyderabad, Telangana
30th July 2018, 06:22 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which companies offer Summer Internship Programmes for B.Tech Metallurgical engineering 2nd year?

This is Devendra from Madanapalle. I am pursuing my B.tech in Electronics and communication engineering. I am interested for doing research in metals can you help me how I get internship in research institutes.mail me [email protected]?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?