30th September 2016, 01:40 AM
Unregistered

Is it possible to get 100% placement after completion of diploma in mechatronics?

Sir/Mam,

Is there 100% placement after completing diploma in mechatronics...... And also is there scope for diploma in mechatronics better than BE mechatronics? Can you please guide me with the answer on this as soon as possible? Awaiting for the response!

Related Questions:
  1. Detailed information about colleges with fee structure which offers B.Tech(Mechatronics Engineering) programme for diploma holder?
  2. Details of placement cell for Diploma(Mechatronics) candidates in Institute of Research Development & Training, Kanpur?
  3. Am I eligible to do masters in mechatronics after completion of electronics and communications engineering?
  4. What should I do for best placement after completion of diploma in IT?
  5. Can I study Advance Diploma in Mechatronics being a Diploma Mechanical holder? List of colleges and duration of the course?
  6. Procedure to study B.Tech(Mechatronics) in Germany for Diploma holder?
  7. How to get a job after finishing diploma? I am pursuing in government polytechnic Nilokheri, Kamal Haryana in mechatronics branch
  8. Career after MBA in finance? Which is the best institute providing 100% placement? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. Can I apply for Teachers job after completing diploma in Mechatronics at NTTF?
  10. Can a Diploma holder apply for doing MS course?
  11. Eligibility to study B.Tech(Mechatronics) for 3 years Diploma Mechanical holder? List of colleges in India?
  12. Can I change my specialization in B.Tech after completing diploma?
  13. Can I join Mechatronics after completion of B.Sc in Zoology?
  14. Which College in Delhi offers Integrated course i.e. Diploma+B.Tech in Mechatronics? How can I get admission in the College? -- [New]
  15. What is the best course to take up in engineering after diploma in Mechatronics
  16. Cutoff rank required in Punjab JET to study Diploma in Mechatronics?
  17. Am I eligible to join Merchant Navy after completing Diploma and BE in the field of Mechatronics?
  18. Courses available to study for a candidate who has completed 10th around 6 years ago?
1st October 2016, 02:17 PM
Jits56
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Is it possible to get 100% placement after completion of diploma in mechatronics?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir/Mam,

Is there 100% placement after completing diploma in mechatronics...... And also is there scope for diploma in mechatronics better than BE mechatronics? Can you please guide me with the answer on this as soon as possible? Awaiting for the response!

Sorry, it is not possible to get 100% placement after completion of diploma in mechatronics. One cannot assure anybody for 100% placement. The institutions may conduct campus placement drives. The individual’s should attend the selection process and get selected. The candidates can also make use of off campus placement drives also, for getting a job. The mechatronics is a good course, the salary for the diploma holders will be less compared to the graduates. One can study B.E or B.Tech in Mechatronics or Mechanical Engineering to get a job with good salary.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?