30th September 2016, 01:40 AM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to opt for PG diploma in HR after completion of graduation?

AM graduated wants to pursue pg diploma in HR plz help by sharing detailed procedure? Can you please guide me with the complete information on the same? It will be helpful if you can answer me soon. Thank you! Awaiting for the response.

1st October 2016, 01:46 PM
Jits56
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to opt for PG diploma in HR after completion of graduation?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
AM graduated wants to pursue pg diploma in HR plz help by sharing detailed procedure? Can you please guide me with the complete information on the same? It will be helpful if you can answer me soon. Thank you! Awaiting for the response.

Yes, you are eligible to opt for Post Graduate Diploma in Human Resources Management course after completion of graduation. The candidates with graduation in any discipline from a recognized university and should have scored at least 50% marks shall be eligible for the PG Diploma in Human Resources Management (PGDHRM). The admission in some of the institutions will be done on the basis of an entrance test. The duration of the course will be one year. The course is available to study in the following institutions;

Symbiosis Centre for Distance Learning - Website Link

Xavier School of Management - Website Link

IGNOU - Website Link

Madras Christian College - Website Link
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?