15th October 2016, 01:25 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility and age limit to apply for PhD admission in INST, Mohali?

Can anyone of you kindly tell me about the eligibility to apply for PhD admission in INST, Mohali? Kindly let me know about the age limit also. Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. Selection procedure for PhD admission in INST, Mohali? Last date of application?
  2. After MA what is the eligibility to do PhD? Age limit for Lecturer job in government school?
  3. Can I pursue PhD having 50.7% in M.Com? Age limit to do PhD?
  4. Is there any age limit to do PhD? Detailed information about admission?
  5. How to take admission in IISER Mohali in MS Ph.D in Physics
  6. Eligibility to become a teacher for M.Pharma candidate who has completed from NIPER, Mohali? List of institutions offering Ph.D in India?
  7. Eligibility and age limit to apply for PhD(Network Engineering) in Saveetha University? -- [New]
  8. In which entrance exam I have to appear for admission in Ph.D? Procedure to apply and age limit?
  9. Procedure to apply and application cost for INST PhD admission?
  10. When the admission of PhD(Statistics) will be started in REVA University? Age limit to apply?
  11. Can I study PhD in Journalism if completed in Area Studies? Age limit to apply for it? Possibility to get job after completing PhD in Journalism?
  12. Age limit and percentage criteria to apply for PhD(Neuroscience) admission in NBRC, Gurgaon?
  13. Admission procedure to do Ph.D in Chemistry after B.Sc with 75%? List of institutes providing Ph.D in Chemistry?
  14. Am I eligible to do Ph.D course after completion of BA degree?
  15. What's the eligibility criteria and admission procedure for PhD(pharmaceutics) in Germany? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Detailed information and age limit to apply for PhD in Social Science & Humanities course in IIT, Chennai?
  17. List of colleges with fee expense which offer correspondence PhD in Eco-Tourism in West Bengal? Procedure and age limit to apply?
  18. Procedure to get admission without scholarship for Ph.D in Human Geography at Guru Ghasidas University? Age limit for admission?
16th October 2016, 10:26 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility and age limit to apply for PhD admission in INST, Mohali?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Can anyone of you kindly tell me about the eligibility to apply for PhD admission in INST, Mohali? Kindly let me know about the age limit also. Thank you!
Eligibility for Ph.D course in INST, Mohali:-

Those candidates who have completed masters degree with above 55% marks from a recognized university are eligible for Ph.D entrance exam. For SC/ST candidate its 50% and above in masters degree.

There are no age criteria.
16th October 2016, 12:44 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility and age limit to apply for PhD admission in INST, Mohali?

Eligibility Criteria required to apply for PhD Admission in INST, Mohali:

The basic educational qualification required to apply for PhD Admission in INST, Mohali is as follows.

>> MSc in Life Sciences/ Chemistry/ Physics/ Material Sciences or M.Pharm or M.Tech in Applied Sciences or Basic Sciences or Engineering and related areas

>> The qualifying examinations for PhD Admission in INST, Mohali are
* GATE/ CSIR
or
* UGC NET/ JGEEBILS (NCBS/ TIFR)
* JEST
* GPAT
* DBT-JRF
* DST-INSPIRE
* ICMR JRF

Click here for Procedure to apply for Ph.D in INST, Mohali

Click here for More Details
16th October 2016, 08:07 PM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

INST refers to institute of Nano Science and Technology and is situated in Mohali. Being a reputed and topmost institute it has its own eligibility criteria for admission of candidates in PhD program.

Eligibility criteria to apply for PHD admission in INST:

> Candidates who have completed their PhD degree in science/engineering are eligible to apply for the same.

> Candidate should have a good academic record.

> Candidate should have the ability to do independent investigation in future.

The age limit to apply for this program is 35 years as on 1st Aug 2016. Female candidates of backward categories (SC/ST/PH will get age relaxation of 5 years and for OBC it is 3 years.
27th April 2018, 07:06 PM
Unregistered

I am in teaching profession since 20 years. Is it essential for me to clear entrance exam for ph.d.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?