27th October 2016, 07:56 PM
Unregistered

How can I admit my daughter in class seven at Sathya Sai School Puttaparthi?

Hello Sir, I want to How can I get admission of my daughter for class seven in Sathya Sai School Puttaparthi? Is it possible to get direct admission? Please answer as soon as possible.

29th October 2016, 10:14 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I admit my daughter in class seven at Sathya Sai School Puttaparthi?

To take admission for your daughter in 7th standard at Sathya Sai School, Puttaparthi, your daughter should have passed 6th standard from a recognised board and she must be at least 8 1/2 years old and not more than 9 1/2 years. You can apply for admission to 7th standard in Sathya Sai School, Puttaparthi, by obtaining the application form from the institute and filling up with your personal details, you need to submit it in the school before March 1st in which year the admission is sought.
30th October 2016, 01:21 AM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I admit my daughter in class seven at Sathya Sai School Puttaparthi?

Your daughter should have completed her 6th standard from a recognized board. After that you will have to fill up the application form for admission in the prospective school mentioned above. Your child will have to appear for an entrance test conducted by the school and after clearing the examination, your child will be very much able to get admission in the above mentioned school an continue with her studies further.
27th February 2019, 10:15 AM
Unregistered

My daughter is 12 years old and she will be finishing her 6th grade in Mar 2019 . I am interested to put her at Satya Sai residential school Puttaparthi from 7th class onwards

Kindly help me with the process.

regards

Shashikala
14th November 2019, 08:55 AM
Unregistered

How to admissions 7th standard in Sri satya sai school prasanhti nilayam
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?