27th October 2016, 11:39 PM
Unregistered

Career scope after completing Diploma in Electrical Engineering

Hello Sir, I am pursuing Diploma in Electrical Engineering but I want to continue with my education, so can you tell me about the Career opportunities after completing Diploma In Electrical Engineering?

Related Questions:
  1. Which branch in Diploma will offer good future and jobs? -- [New]
  2. Career scope after completing Diploma in Electrical Engineering
  3. What are the career opportunities after completing 3 year Diploma in Electrical Engineering?
  4. Can I pursue a career in Interior Designing after completing Diploma in Electrical Engineering?
  5. What are the career opportunities in DRDO and ISRO after completing Diploma in Electrical Engineering?
  6. Career options other than engineering after Diploma in Electrical engineering?
  7. Which is better after Diploma Electrical between Distance B.Sc Electronics and B.Sc computer? Scope in both the career options for IT jobs?
  8. What is the scope after completing Diploma in Computer Engineering?
  9. What are the career opportunities after completing B.Tech in Electrical Engineering?
  10. How can I go for degree in electrical engineering after diploma in electrical engineering?
  11. What are the career options after completion of diploma in Electrical?
  12. Can I go for diploma or opt for science with 85% marks in 10th?
  13. Fees difference between diploma and fresh candidate for degree in Electrical engineering?
  14. What are the courses in diploma after 10th? Which diploma course has more scope?
  15. Am I eligible to apply for NDA after completing 10+ Diploma in Electrical Engineering?
  16. What are the various engineering diploma course available currently?
  17. What is the employment scope for diploma in electrical engineering?
  18. How should I join B.Tech course after completing diploma engineering in electrical engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
29th October 2016, 07:56 PM
rachna sarswat
Senior Member+

Default Re: Career scope after completing Diploma in Electrical Engineering

As you said that you want to continue with your studies so I will suggest you to take admission in engineering course through lateral entry exams like LEET, ECET, JELET etc. You will get admission directly in second year of engineering course after qualifying in this exam. After completion of engineering you can get a good job in both government and private sector or you can pursue for higher studies also like M.TECH, MBA or PhD. Thanks
31st October 2016, 07:02 AM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Continuing with your education is an ideal option after completion of your diploma course rather than going for job opportunities. This is because it increases the job scope and provides opportunity to have lucrative career options. You should go for job opportunities after completion of degree course in the field of engineering. After diploma course, you can find job opportunities mainly in the public sector since private sector companies prefer degree candidates. You can find opportunities in PSUs like IOCL, ONGC, Coal India, etc. , private power and steel plants like Tata Power, Tata Steel, Adani Power, Jindal Power and Steel, etc., Indian Railways, Metro Railways, State Electricity Corporation, Indian Defense sector, etc.
24th January 2017, 07:14 PM
Unregistered

I am studying diploma eee. What kind of preparation do i need and what are the things i need to follow to get good percentage.
6th March 2017, 02:27 PM
Unregistered

I have completed diploma in electrical engineering and want a correct guidelines what to do next to get a good job oppurtunity
6th August 2017, 12:23 PM
Unregistered

Hi sir I have completed my diploma in electrical and also recently did my apprenticeship training...Now I want to join course like software testing java software develop. I have lot of confused. Suggest me..Which course is best now a days? Which is best for me?
11th October 2017, 11:49 PM
Unregistered

I have completed diploma in electrical engineering with distance learning
Can you please tell me for which kind of job I should apply
25th July 2018, 10:41 AM
Unregistered

I have passed the 12 exam and I want to take admission in diploma due to financial problem so on basis of 12 can I take admission in 2 year directly in diploma and if yes then it will be good for me of having two years diploma degree or not
24th June 2019, 09:23 AM
Unregistered

Sir I chose diploma in electronics and telecommunication it better option diploma?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?