4th November 2016, 03:54 PM
Unregistered

Job description of Associates IT Operations in Accenture? Skills required to become an Associate?

Please help me to know about the job description of Associates IT Operations in Accenture. I want to apply for this job. Kindly tell me the job description and skills required to become such Associate.

25th November 2016, 05:39 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Job description of Associates IT Operations in Accenture? Skills required to become an Associate?

Job Description of Associates of IT Operations in Accenture and Skills that are required:

There are several particular skills that are required to become an Associate in IT Operations in Accenture company. The following skills are mandatory required in order to get selected.

>> Knowledge of Networking Concepts which include Firewall, Switches and Routers
>> Both Written and Oral Communication Skills
>> Oracle or MySQL knowledge
>> Must be familiar with Unix or Windows and System Commands

You may be required to provide OS Support and Backup as well as Network support. Other key role includes to execute projects whenever requested.
26th November 2016, 12:29 PM
Sam James

Default Re: Job description of Associates IT Operations in Accenture? Skills required to become an Associate?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Please help me to know about the job description of Associates IT Operations in Accenture. I want to apply for this job. Kindly tell me the job description and skills required to become such Associate.
For Associates in IT operations you are required to have basic programming skills with knowledge in OOPS concept. Also you should have better communication skills and team work. You will be given technical training first and then be moved to probation.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?