4th November 2016, 03:54 PM
Unregistered

Salary package of System Engineers in BlueStacks?

I came to know that BlueStacks are hiring System Engineers. I want to apply for becoming one of the System Engineer in BlueStacks. Can I know the salary package for such Engineers in BlueStacks?

5th November 2016, 01:22 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Salary package of System Engineers in BlueStacks?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I came to know that BlueStacks are hiring System Engineers. I want to apply for becoming one of the System Engineer in BlueStacks. Can I know the salary package for such Engineers in BlueStacks?

The salary package of System Engineer in BlueStacks will be Rs 12,50,000 to Rs 20,00,000 per annum. The engineering graduates with 0 to 3 years experience can apply for the post. The job perks includes Stock options, Comprehensive health benefits, Lots of free foods and Caffeine, plenty of opportunities for career development, Ping Pong and various other games etc. The BlueStacks website link is Click Here
12th August 2019, 04:53 PM
ites
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Salary package of System Engineers in BlueStacks?

Company Name: BlueStacks

Systems Engineer || Experience required: 0 to 3 Years

Member of Technical Staff salaries at BlueStacks can range from INR 12,20,835 - INR 17, 06,225 per annum.

You should visit this official website for complete information as given below :
www.bluestacks.com
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?