8th June 2011, 11:41 AM
New Style

What to do after my B.Tech degree? Can I join any M.Tech college after doing B.Tech from Vyas Institute of Engineering and Technology(Jodhpur)?

What should i do after my B.tech degree ? I am doing engineering from vyas institute of engineering & technology (jodhpur). Is there any chance of me doing m.tech from any best engineering colleges in india without gate score, Please tell me in detail.

9th June 2011, 09:28 PM
sparkle
Senior Member+++

Default Re: What to do after my B.Tech degree? Can I join any M.Tech college after doing B.Tech from Vyas Institute of Engineering and Technology(Jodhpur)?

Dear friend,

As you have keen interest to pursue M.Tech at this stage, you should take admission to a well renowned university as early as possible.

Generally,in top institutes like IITs,IISc,and NITs etc, admission to Master's degree courses are conducted through the GATE score of candidates.

Without GATE score also you can join best colleges to study M.Tech ,but in that case you won't avail any Govt scholarship.

You yourself will have to bear the whole expenses for studying M.Tech. So decide which institute to join and then get started for M.Tech degree.

Best wishes..
7th July 2011, 11:51 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: What to do after my B.Tech degree? Can I join any M.Tech college after doing B.Tech from Vyas Institute of Engineering and Technology(Jodhpur)?

i hAVE JUST GOT MY B.TECH(HONS) MBA DEGREE IN MECHENICAL BRANCH FROM LOVELY PROFESIONAL UIVERSITY AND I DID'NT GOT CAMPUS PLACEMENT.NOW CAN I TAKE THAT DEGREE TO US OR CANADA TO APPLY FOR JOBS THERE?CAN I GET ANY JOB THEIR WITH THIS DEGREE?
11th July 2011, 09:38 PM
Unregistered

i am studying my b tech 3rd now...and m wanting to pursue my master degree in journalism is it possible
13th June 2012, 09:19 PM
Unregistered

can i sit for tcs having the aggregate of 59.6% in b.tech & 72% & 78% in 12th & 10th
27th July 2012, 06:02 PM
Unregistered

no for TCS 60% is mandatory in B.tech, X & XII..
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?