22nd December 2016, 11:45 PM
abhisrivastava24

Possibility to appear in BA third year with Hindi and Ancient History if already completed BA with Ancient History and Sociology?

Hello sir, I have completed BA from Allahabad University and in first two years of the course, I had subjects Hindi, Ancient History and Sociology. In the third year, as per rule I had to drop one subject so I dropped Hindi and in final year I had Ancient History and Sociology. Now, is it possible to do only third year with Hindi and Ancient History? I completed BA few years back and want to do so because there are career opportunities which ask for BA with Hindi which I am currently not able to apply.

Related Questions:
  1. Can I appear for TGT exam after completing B.E?
  2. Am I eligible for TGT as per my subjects combination? -- [New]
  3. Which one is better career wise Ancient History or Modern History?
  4. Possibility to study PhD in Ancient History without entrance exam for a married woman?
  5. Previous paper of ancient history for entrance exam of ma of jnu? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. Whether an Ancient Indian History postgraduate can study PhD in History?
  7. Syllabus for Ancient history for M.A entrance exam in JNU?
  8. Is there MA in Ancient History and Philosophy course available in JNU?
  9. Kuvempu University, M.A. in History And Archaeology-History of Modern Europe Exam - Download Previous Year's Question Papers
  10. Mangalore University BA in History-FYBA 1st Sem India in the Early Historical Period (To AD 300) Exam – Download Previous Year’s Question Papers
  11. What is the ancient history syllabus of JNU?
  12. Which topic should I choose for Ph.D programme if completed MA in Ancient History & Culture?
  13. Courses of Paleontology and Archeology in India? I am a student of 12th board exam
  14. Madurai Kamraj University, B.A. In History, Political and Cultural History of India from Ancient Times To A.D. 1526 Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  15. Kuvempu University, M.A. in history and Archaeology-History of Ancient India upto 1200 AD Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  16. Andhra Pradesh Publice Service Commission (APPSC) Group I-General History (Paper II) Exam - Download Previous Year's Question Papers
  17. Is it possible to do MSc IT after B.A? What is the eligibility for MSc IT? I have done my B.A this year and my subjects are Hindi, History and Sociology
  18. What are the options of subjects in NET exam for the student of M.A in Ancient History
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?