21st December 2016, 04:27 PM
Sapna_pradhan

Possibility to study MA from IGNOU if passed BCA four years ago from IGNOU? Is this stream suitable for me?

Sir, I have passed BCA from IGNOU in 2012 and now I want to study MA from IGNOU. Is it possible to study MA through IGNOU? Is this stream suitable for me?

Related Questions:
  1. Is it beneficial to study BCA in IGNOU? Whether IGNOU offered placement to BCA candidate? Scope of doing BCA in IGNOU?
  2. Can I study MCA in IGNOU if completed BCA 2 years ago? Is it possible to get Technical jobs after completing MCA from IGNOU?
  3. Can I study B.Com in IGNOU if registered around 4 years ago?
  4. Registration procedure to study BCA in IGNOU at Qatar? Study Centers of IGNOU at Qatar?
  5. Possibility to do Bachelor Preparatory Programme along with B.Sc in IGNOU for a candidate who has secured 90% in 10th? Can I study B.Tech on BPP basis in IGNOU?
  6. List of under graduate courses provided by IGNOU with fee details? Admission procedure for it?
  7. Is there any scope of BCA by IGNOU? I have passed 12th CBSE board
  8. Eligibility to get admission in BCA course for a candidate who has completed 12th about 15 years ago?
  9. How to get admission in B.A. Major course in IGNOU?
  10. Admission procedure and scope of studying BCA in IGNOU?
  11. Is Placement facility available in IGNOU for BCA candidate?
  12. How can I join to study Master's Degree in IGNOU of Korea? Suitable course to study in Master's Degree?
  13. Can I study B.Ed in IGNOU if completed Graduation 12 years ago?
  14. How to get admission for BCA course in IGNOU after completion of 12th Class in Science stream with 48% of marks?
  15. Can I get benefit if pursuing BCA from IGNOU and Regular B.Com courses?
  16. Marks required in to get admission in B.Com(H) at IGNOU?
  17. Is BCA from IGNOU valuable in terms of government jobs? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Can I do Graduation in IGNOU with 45.3% having completed 12th around 10 years ago?
22nd December 2016, 01:05 PM
rachna sarswat
Senior Member+

Default Re: Possibility to study MA from IGNOU if passed BCA four years ago from IGNOU? Is this stream suitable for me?

Yes, you can study MA through IGNOU. But the question is why do you want to do MA. After completion of BCA you can pursue other good courses like MCA, M.SC, MBA etc. These courses will help you to get a good job. So in my opinion you should pursue one of these courses. Thanks
22nd December 2016, 09:44 PM
jagrity7
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Possibility to study MA from IGNOU if passed BCA four years ago from IGNOU? Is this stream suitable for me?

You will be eligible to do MA from IGNOU even after passing BCA four years ago as there is no age restriction to get enrolled for this course.

The eligibility required to get admission for MA from IGNOU are as under:-

-The candidate should have completed graduation in any discipline or a higher degree from a recognized university .

-There is no age bar to apply for this course.
22nd December 2016, 11:36 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sapna_pradhan View Post
Sir, I have passed BCA from IGNOU in 2012 and now I want to study MA from IGNOU. Is it possible to study MA through IGNOU? Is this stream suitable for me?
You have passed BCA course from IGNOU so you are not eligible for M.A course in IGNOU.

But you can apply for MCA curse from IGNOU.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?