17th January 2017, 01:51 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to appear for CET exam while pursuing B.Com final year?

Respected Sir, I am pursuing my Graduation with B.Com and I am in the final year of the course, I want to appear for the exam this year as I was not able to appear for it last year so I want to know am I eligible to appear for CET exam while pursuing B.Com final year? Please answer as soon as possible.

Related Questions:
  1. Can a SC candidate who have completed B.Com, M.Com and pursuing B.Ed is eligible to write UP TET and CET exam? When the application form will be out?
  2. Am I eligible to appear for TANCET exam while pursuing final year BCA course? How can I prepare for the exam? -- [New]
  3. Career After B.B.A. (Bachelor of Business Administration)
  4. What should I do after B.Com to become a chartered accountant?
  5. Diploma in Pharmacy 2nd year student can appear in MH CET 2016?
  6. Can I eligible for next year D.Ed CET Exam being a candidate of pursuing B.Ed?
  7. Am I eligible to apply for APPSC Group 3 exam while pursuing final year B.Tech course?
  8. Details about Indian Air force? I am pursuing B.Com final year in Hyderabad
  9. Can I eligible for this year SNAP Exam being a candidate pursuing final year of Graduation with an age of 20 years?
  10. Am I eligible to become a custom officer? I have completed B.Com
  11. Which course is better for me between CA and CS being a candidate of pursuing final year B.Com?
  12. Am I eligible to attend the CWE exam while pursuing final year B.E?
  13. Am I eligible to give RRB exam? I am pursuing final year in mechanical
  14. Can I be eligible for MBA Entrance Exam being a candidate of pursuing last year of B.Com?
  15. Am I eligible for IAS exam after passing B.Com honors final year? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Am I eligible Group Exam being a candidate pursuing final year in B.Sc Biotechnology?
  17. Am I eligible for GME course while pursuing B.Tech final year in Mechanical Engineering?
  18. Am I eligible for SBI PO Exam being a candidate of pursuing final year of B.Tech in EEE stream?
23rd January 2017, 06:45 PM
lvnareshsunrise
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to appear for CET exam while pursuing B.Com final year?

CET stands for Common Entrance Test. Each and every university will conduct its own Entrance Exam called PGCET (Post Graduation Common Entrance Test) in order to give admissions for the candidates for various Post Graduation courses.

Candidates should qualify in this Exam and depending upon the score/rank in the Entrance Exam, the candidate would be given admission for Post Graduation course in the respective college under that University.

You did not mention the Post Graduation course that you would like to join through this course. I think it is for M.Com course.

As per eligibility, yes you are eligible to appear for this exam though you are pursuing your final year of B.Com course.

Candidates who have completed Graduation and also those who are pursuing final year of Graduation course are eligible to appear for CET.

So, get the application date and Exam dates for the CET from the official website of the university or by contacting them directly.

Have proper plan to prepare for the Exam and complete the syllabus well in advance. Prepare for previous and model question papers and score well in the Entrance Exam.

One suggestion I would like to give you is, instead of opting for M.Com course, better to go for MBA at Post Graduation level.

Because the scope for job opportunities is high for MBA candidates compared to M.Com candidates. If you prove yourself in the job after MBA, you will get huge salary.
29th July 2020, 08:35 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Am I eligible to appear for CET exam while pursuing B.Com final year?

Which website can we see clearly the information about cet exams , subjects, fee of the enterance exam, and online classes info
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?