16th January 2017, 01:05 PM
suvethaa anbarasu

What is the minimum salary offered in the IT Field? Which Company should I join for work?

Respected Sir, I want to work in the IT Field so I want to know what is the minimum salary offered in the IT Field? Which Company should I join for work? Please answer as soon as possible.

18th January 2017, 01:06 AM
BHANBHORI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the minimum salary offered in the IT Field? Which Company should I join for work?

The name of best IT sector company are given below.

=> HCL Technologies

=> IBM

=> Wipro

=> Cisco Systems India

=> Tech Mahindra

=> Infosys

=> Microsoft

Minimum salary offered in the IT Field: Rs.25000/- to Rs.30000/
18th January 2017, 11:23 AM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the minimum salary offered in the IT Field? Which Company should I join for work?

Quote:
Originally Posted by suvethaa anbarasu View Post
Respected Sir, I want to work in the IT Field so I want to know what is the minimum salary offered in the IT Field? Which Company should I join for work? Please answer as soon as possible.

The minimum salary in the IT industry will differ from one post to another. The minimum salary for the fresher in some organizations will be around Rs 2.5 Lakhs per year and in some other organizations it will be around Rs 4 Lakhs per year. The salary will differ from one organization to another. You can join in any one of the company which offers you the job. The competition for the job in the IT field is very high. It is not easy to get a job in top MNCs. The MNCs recruits engineering graduates and MCA holders. The salary in the top MNCs will be higher compared to the other IT companies.
18th January 2017, 12:14 PM
anuraju1209
Junior Member+

To work in the IT Field your education should be touch in Computers or else have to study any computer related course after your Graduation.

After completion of your education, you can apply, jobs in various Job portals by updated resume with valuable skills.

Minimum salary offered from Rs.15000 to Rs.25000 for freshers.

Top most MNC are as follows:

Wipro
TCS
Infosys
CTS
Accenture
Tech Mahindra
HCL
CapGemini
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?