16th January 2017, 01:02 PM
Unregistered

How can I join the Air Force after completing B.Sc in Computer Science? Do I have to write any entrance exam?

Respected Sir, I have completed my Graduation with B.Sc in Computer Science and now I want to join the Air Force, so I want to know how can I join the Air Force after completing B.Sc in Computer Science? Do I have to write any entrance exam? Please answer as soon as possible.

Related Questions:
  1. What should I do to join Air force after completion of my B.Com? What are the posts available in Air force for commerce students? What are the entrance exam I should write for that post?
  2. How to apply for admission in CSJM university? I want private admission B.A II year in Kanpur University
  3. How can I join indian air force?
  4. When and how can I obtain NEET form?
  5. How can I do Ph.D in Dravidian university? I've completed msw M.Phil
  6. How to join Indian Air Force after completing 3 years diploma computer science course
  7. How can a Female candidate join the Indian Air Force after completing class 12th (Computer Science)?
  8. How to become a Pilot in Indian Air Force? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. Can I join merchant navy after completing BSc computer science?
  10. Best Air Force college in India? Is Air Force not suitable for girls?
  11. When will I receive the admit card of SSC(LDC)?
  12. How can I join the Indian Air Force after completing Diploma in Civil Engineering? Which exam do I have to write?
  13. What is the procedure to join the Indian Air Force after completing my Graduation? Which exam do I need to write and what is the minimum age required?
  14. What kind of entrance exam is available to join Indian Air Force for B.Com graduate?
  15. Can I write TET entrance exam after completing BSc computer science?
  16. How to prepare for Hindi Paper in Rewar Sidhi Gramin Bank?
  17. Can I write Air Force entrance exam after completing Intermediate? How much percentage should we score in 12th?
  18. How can I get a Pilot job in the Air Force after completing class 10th? Do I need to write any entrance exam? -- [New]
5th February 2017, 10:03 PM
AshitaBanerjee

Default Re: How can I join the Air Force Customs after completing B.Sc in Computer Science? Do I have to write any entrance exam?

Hello, in order to get into Air Force you will have to go through CDS examination and after you qualify you are eligible for SSB interview.For Air Force academy you have to have a degree from a recognized university with Physics and Maths at 10+2 or Bachelor of Engineering. Age should be between 20-24 on 1st January or 1st July of the year succeeding the year of examination.

I hope this information was useful to you. Good luck!
1st February 2018, 07:17 AM
nishanth60

Default Re: How can I join the Air Force after completing B.Sc in Computer Science? Do I have to write any entrance exam?

As you have completed B.SC in computer science, you can join in Indian Airforce and you have to clear the CDS examination conducted by UPSC to join in this job. And graduation pass with physics, maths at 10+2 level is required to apply for this IAF through CDS examination. Age limit to apply for this exam is 19-23 years and the candidate must be physically, mentally fit to get selected for IAF. Candidates are selected through written test, interview, documents verification and physical fitness test. And written test is conducted in general awareness, mathematics basics, english language sections. For any further details please check www.upsc.gov.in.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?