15th December 2016, 10:21 PM
aryanpop

How can I join the Indian Air Force after completing Diploma in Civil Engineering? Which exam do I have to write?

Respected Sir, I have completed my Diploma in Civil Engineering after class 12th and now I want to join the Indian Air Force. I want to know how can I join the Indian Air Force after completing Diploma in Civil Engineering? Which exam do I have to write? Please answer as soon as possible.

Related Questions:
  1. How to join Indian Air Force after completing diploma in civil engineering? I am from B.E Civil
  2. Can I join the Indian Air Force after completing Diploma in Mechanical Engineering? How can I join the Air Force?
  3. Am I eligible to join Air force after completing diploma in civil engineering with 65%
  4. What can I do to join Indian Air Force after Diploma engineering?
  5. How should I join Indian Air Force? What is the procedure?
  6. Am I eligible to join Indian Air force after diploma in IT?
  7. How to join Indian Army after completing diploma in civil engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. How can I join Indian Air Force after Diploma Engineering?
  9. How can I join Indian Air Force as a Pilot after completing B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering)? Percentage required to join? Entrance exams to join?
  10. How can I join Indian Air Force after completing diploma in computer engineering
  11. What is the procedure to join the Indian Air Force after completing my Graduation? Which exam do I need to write and what is the minimum age required? -- [New]
  12. Can I appear in NDA exam being a 20 years old Diploma Metallurgical student? Procedure to join Indian Air Force on Diploma basis?
  13. Is it possible to join Indian Air Force for a Civil Engineer? Which Engineering branch is suitable to join Indian Air Force?
  14. After passing 10th with 69.69% and diploma in Civil how to join in Air Force?
  15. What is the procedure followed to join Indian Air Force after completion of diploma in mechanical engineering?
  16. Can I join the Indian Air Force after pursuing Graduation with Arts stream? Which exam do I have to write to join the Indian Air Force?
  17. How can I join Indian Air Force after completing Diploma in Mechanical Engineering?
  18. How to join Indian Air Force after completing 3 years diploma in IT?
30th December 2017, 02:27 PM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I join the Indian Air Force after completing Diploma in Civil Engineering? Which exam do I have to write?

You can join Indian Air Force after diploma in civil engineering by passing different stages of India Air Force Group X examination. The eligibility criteria for Group X examination is 10+2 passed with PCM or diploma in any stream of engineering from a recognized institute with 50% marks.

The upper age limit is 17 years for this exam. If you have crossed upper age limit then you can pursue Bachelor of Technology to become eligible for Air Force Common Admission Test.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?