11th November 2016, 02:24 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to join NDA (Army Wings) after completing class 12th (PCM)?

Respected Sir, I am Mehakpreet Kaur and I am have completed class 12th (PCM). I want to know am I eligible to join NDA (Army Wings) after completing class 12th (PCM)? If yes then please tell me the procedure of application.

12th November 2016, 04:25 PM
avinash1997
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to join NDA (Army Wings) after completing class 12th (PCM)?

Having completed your Class 12th with PCM group yes you are certainly eligible for joining Indian Army as for the same wing there is no compulsion of a particular stream of joining Indian Army.

* Being a Class 12th passed you are eligible for becoming defense officer through NDA by qualifying NDA entrance examination. For the same you need to be an unmarried Indian male candidate with your age lying within 16.5 years to 19.5 years.

* You are eligible for becoming soldier clerk and tradesmen by qualifying its Rally followed by Common entrance examination (CEE). For the same you need to be an unmarried male candidate with your age lying within 17 years to 23.5 years for soldier clerk and 17 years to 21 years for tradesmen.

For further details and notifications regarding these entries you can log on to the link www.joinindianarmy.nic.in.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?