27th February 2017, 11:33 PM
Unregistered

Can I pursue Diploma in GNM course if I failed in class 10th?

Respected Sir, I have failed in class 10th but I want to pursue Diploma in GNM so I want to know can I pursue Diploma in GNM course if I failed in class 10th? Please answer as soon as possible.

Related Questions:
  1. How can I pursue any Doctorate course after completing GNM course?
  2. Can I apply for Civil diploma course after failing in 10th?
  3. Can I do Diploma in Fashion Design after 10th being failed in 12th?
  4. Can I pursue Diploma after completing class 10th with 54% marks or should I try something else?
  5. A non-medical student can pursue GNM course?
  6. How should I get into MNC's after passing 10th, diploma, graduation but failed to score first class in 12th?
  7. Can I pursue Diploma in Architecture after completing class 10th? Which colleges in Bangalore offer Diploma in Architecture?
  8. Diploma in engineering after 10th but failed in Chemistry by 2 marks?
  9. How to join diploma course on the basis of 10th certificate? Colleges in Gujarat offering the course?
  10. Can I pursue GNM (Nursing Training) after scoring 65% marks in class 12th?
  11. Can I do polytechnic in 2017 if failed in Maths of HS?
  12. Class 9th failed can get promoted to class 10th? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. Am I eligible to complete 10th and 11th standard together if I have failed in 10th standard?
  14. Can I pursue Diploma in Mechanical Engineering after 14 years of completing class 10th from Bhiwani Board Haryana?
  15. Do I have to reappear for the whole subjects exam if I failed in Maths and Science of class 10th? How can I write only the exam in which I have failed?
  16. Can I get admission for Diploma in Computer Engineering having scored 59.09% in 10th but failed in 12th Class being a candidate from OBC category?
  17. What should I do to become an Aeronautical Engineer after 10th?
  18. Can I pursue Diploma in Pharmacy after passing class 10th from Maharashtra?
28th July 2017, 09:54 PM
ME471
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I pursue Diploma in GNM course if I failed in class 10th?

** Diploma in General Nursing and Midwifery is an undergraduate Nursing course.

** The duration of this course is 42 months

** For Diploma in General Nursing and Midwifery course candidate should have passed 12th class from a recognized board of education.

** As per my knowledge, you are not eligible to pursue Diploma in GNM course after failed in class 10th
28th July 2017, 09:58 PM
BHANBHORI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I pursue Diploma in GNM course if I failed in class 10th?

GNM stands for General Nursing and Midwifery. Sorry to say you are not eligible to get admission in Diploma in General Nursing and Midwifery.

In order to get admission in General Nursing and Midwifery course you have passed 12th class from a recognized board. My suggestion to you is that first you have to clear your 10th class then you can pursue 11th or 12th class after that you are eligible to get admission in Diploma in GNM course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?