8th March 2017, 11:49 AM
Unregistered

What is the expense for becoming an Air hostess after completion of 12th standard?

Can a 12 class middle class girl become an air hostess, if yes how and what is the expense for that? Do we need to do some extra courses for it? Can you please give me the required information on the same? Awaiting for the response.

Related Questions:
  1. What is the eligibility criteria needed to join the air hostess training after completion of 12th standard? -- [New]
  2. Am I eligible to become air hostess in India after completion of graduation in B.Com?
  3. Is it possible to join Air hostess training just after completion of 10th standard?
  4. Career in Airline companies like- Jet Airways and Etihad for Electronics and Communication engineer?
  5. What is the final date for applying Air hostess course after completion of 12th standard?
  6. Can I apply for air hostess post after completion of 12th? Suggest me some air hostess training institute in Mumbai with less fee.
  7. How can I become a air hostess after completing 12th standard?
  8. What should I do after 12th to become air hostess?
  9. Qualification required, expense and duration of Air Hostess Training?
  10. Is Graduation necessary to become an Air Hostess?
  11. Is graduation degree necessary for becoming air hostess?
  12. Procedure to join Air Hostess after completion of 12th Class with less than 60% of marks? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. Which subjects to take in 11th and 12th standard to become an Air Hostess?
  14. How can I become an Air Hostess after completing Intermediate? What is the eligibility criteria required to become an Air Hostess?
  15. What can I do to fulfill the requirements for air hostess training? Which training to attend?
  16. Which subject to take in 11th and 12th standard if I want to become an Air Hostess?
  17. Which stream is best to choose after 10th class to become an Air Hostess?
  18. Can I become an air hostess after B.Tech civil engineering?
9th March 2017, 07:27 PM
sagarika 199193
Senior Member+++

Default Re: What is the expense for becoming an Air hostess after completion of 12th standard?

You are required to complete the graduation with hotel management and tourism. After that, You should join air hostess training institute & complete the training.

Air Hostess Eligibility
- You must have passed bachelor's degree in Hotel Management & Tourism course.
- Age should be between 17 to 23 years.
- You should be physically fit.
- Height should be at least 157.5 cms for women and 167.5 cms for men.
- Eye Sight should be 6/6.
- You should have mastery in spoken english, hindi & any other foreign language.

Required Skills
- Smart Look
- Positive Attitude
- Friendly Personality
- Pleasant Voice
- Good Communication Skill
- Common Sense
- Team Spirit
- Responsibility

Selection
- Written Test
- Group Discussion
- Interview

- If passed all these stages, You will be recruited as a trainee & have to undergo training for 2 to 3 months in which you learnt about service, grooming, safety, first aid etc.

Top Institutes Offering Air Hostess Course
- Universal Aviation Academy
- Air Hostess Academy
- Livewel Academy
- Frankfinn Institute
- Indigo Training Institute
- Bombay Flying Club College of Aviation
- Jet Airways Training Academy

Top Recruiters
Air India, Indian Airlines, Sahara India, Go Air, Tata, Indigo, Alliance Air, Mahindra & Mahindra etc.
11th March 2017, 01:02 PM
ajjuravi
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the expense for becoming an Air hostess after completion of 12th standard?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Can a 12 class middle class girl become an air hostess, if yes how and what is the expense for that? Do we need to do some extra courses for it? Can you please give me the required information on the same? Awaiting for the response.
Becoming Air Hostess is only possible after completing +2 or graduation in Hotel management or Tourism management.

Your age should be below 25 years and must be unmarried.

Additionally, you must be fluent in English and Hindi having height of at least 157.5 cms.

Your eyesight should be 6/6 for being an Air Hostess.

If you meet the above criteria, then you can enroll yourself in any Air Hostess training institutes.

Expense for pursuing Air Hostess Training course
  • The cost of Air Hostess training for 1-year diploma programme in Aviation and Hospitality Management is 84500 INR offered by AHA.
  • While for 2-year diploma course in Global Aviation & Hospitality Management, fees is around 149500 INR.
  • While the course offered by Frankfinn for 1-year is about 86000 INR.

Some of the Air Hostess training institutes are:
Frankfinn Institute
Adress: 63, 2nd Floor, Kras Building, Nungambakkam, Chennai.
Phone: 044 2823 4484

PTC Aviation Academy
Adress: No.16/29, 1st Main Road, New Colony, Chromepet, Chennai, Tamil Nadu 600044
Phone:044 2241 0079

FLY AIR AVIATION ACADEMY
Address: No-15,16,17, Brindavan Nagar, Yogam Garden,Valasaravakkam, Chennai, Tamil Nadu 600087
Phone:098842 89120

Remo International College of aviation - Guindy
Address: 123,Mount Road,Opp To Guindy Railway Station,Guindy, Chennai, Tamil Nadu 600032
Phone:099402 55566

Universal Group Of Companies
Address: Chennai, Tamil Nadu
Phone:078715 54765

Aptech Aviation & Hospitality Academy
Address: 22/43 Sowbarnika Complex, 3rd Floor, Thirumalai Pillai Rd, T Nagar, Chennai, Tamil Nadu 600017
Phone:095000 11219
12th March 2017, 09:55 AM
Abhijeet_2016
Senior Member+

Firstly to become air hostess you need to be in eligibility criteria as mentioned below:
>> Candidate should be in age between 18 to 25.
>> Try to pass class 12th with at least 60% to get admission in good college.
>> Candidate should have minimum 157.6 cm height .
>> Unmarried candidate can only apply for air hostess.
>> Candidate also must have Indian passport.
>> Candidate figure should be good , attractive and clear complexion .
>> Candidate must have good spoken English , and other foreign language (optional)

Courses
*** Candidate can do various diploma course or bachelor degree( In aviation) course in following institute after 10+2

++ Air hostess academy
++ Livewel Academy
++ Rai university
++ Indian Institute of aircraft engineering

Fees structure is mentioned in following image below
29th June 2017, 01:23 AM
Unregistered

I live in kashmir and i can't afford the fees because these colleges are not in my state, please tell me what should i do?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?