10th June 2011, 09:37 AM
shantanu5544

Admission process for seeking admission in Medical Colleges?

i just have passed 12th std and secured 77% in it . Now, i am looking for admission in medical colleges at my nearby vidarbha region at mh state . so i just want to ask you about the admission process to seek an admission in medical colleges .

Related Questions:
  1. How a Bangladeshi student can get direct admission in Medical colleges of India? Admission process, course duration and total cost involved?
  2. Admission in government medical college in Tamilnadu after 12th? What is the admission process?
  3. Details of MBBS admission process for Bangladeshi students in government/private medical colleges of India?
  4. Can I get any government college after scoring 50% in graduation in Physics Honors?
  5. Chances of getting admission in Medical colleges of Bihar? When the counselling process will begin?
  6. What is the NRI quota available for Govt. Medical colleges?
  7. CBSE student can get admission in MBBS course in Gujarat? Process of admission?
  8. Fee structures and process of admission for homeopathic medical colleges? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. IISER 2015 BS-MS admission process?
  10. Admission process, fee structure and exact date of admission for private medical colleges?
  11. Can I get admission in medical after securing merit number 803 in open category?
  12. Procedure to apply in government medical colleges? List of good medical colleges?
  13. How to Join College without wasting a year being 12th failed? Is getting into medical college possible for me? -- [New]
  14. Can I join post MBBS course after completion of B.Sc Nursing?
  15. Procedure of getting admission in government polytechnic Maharashtra? Do I need to visit Bandra college for admission?
  16. Can i get admission in good medical colleges without doing any kind of coaching?
  17. Procedure to get admission in MBBS course in private medical colleges in Karnataka, Andhra Pradesh, Maharashra? What is the fee structure?
  18. When does the admission process and counseling starts for this years NATA admission? Which website should I visit for admission process?
21st October 2011, 03:30 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission process for seeking admission in Medical Colleges?

The career in medicine is one of the most respectful careers. The central government conducts common Entrance Test for seats in all medical college all over India. This includes both private and government medical colleges. You have to clear the entrance exam to get admission for MBBS. You can get admission in any particular college according to your rank list.
26th March 2012, 01:13 PM
Unregistered

I am doing my 12th grade in a CBSE board School in Dubai.I want to seek admission in a medical college in Tamilnadu.What is the eligibility criteria and the procedure required?
17th July 2012, 09:50 AM
Unregistered

can i please know the details of homeopathic medical colleges in AP
17th July 2012, 10:21 AM
Unregistered

can i please know the homeopathic med. colleges in AP
29th July 2012, 08:59 PM
johan mishra
Junior Member+

The career in medicine is one of the most respectful careers. The central government conducts common Entrance Test for seats in all medical college all over India. This includes both private and government medical colleges. You have to clear the entrance exam to get admission for MBBS. You can get admission in any particular college according to your rank list.
all the best
6th June 2013, 09:50 AM
Unregistered

What is procedure for admission in medical college in goa?
20th July 2013, 09:33 PM
Unregistered

I HAD PASSED 10TH CBSE FROM UTTARPRADESH AND 12 TH STUDING FROM BIHAR BUT IAM PERMANENT RESIDENT OF ASSAM CAN I GOT ADMISSION AT UTTARPRADESH MEDICAL COLLEGE
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?