21st March 2017, 02:34 PM
Unregistered

How to solve numerical of chemistry and physics subjects?

How to solve numerical of chemistry and physics. Please tell all the numerical which can come in cpmt exam.

22nd March 2017, 01:28 PM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to solve numerical of chemistry and physics subjects?

In order to solve all the numerical of the subject of Physics and Chemistry, first of all you need to go through each of the chapters of the said subjects having numerical. From there you will get an idea to solve the problems. You will get an idea of the formulas related to solve the questions. Just go through your reference books because most of the questions will be from there only.
23rd March 2017, 01:51 PM
Blessmegod
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to solve numerical of chemistry and physics subjects?

First thing I would like to mention here that CPMT ( Combined Pre Medical Test ) has been replaced by NEET ( National Eligibility cum Entrance Test ) which is held by CBSE once every year for selection of students for their admission in undergraduate medical degree course in any medical college across India.

As far as you are concerned about soling the numerical problems of Chemistry and Physics in NEET then for that you need to memorize the formulas you have studies and practice as much as you can and try to solve objective problems based on the pattern of NEET.

Here I would like to let you know that objective problems in NEET are basically based on the formulas of NCERT textbook and hence you must not get worried by involving yourself in the numerical problems of advance level.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?