30th November 2015, 03:54 PM
Unregistered

Scope of Kerala state syllabus as compared to CBSE school?

Hello sir, Greetings. Please I am expecting an overwhelming response on my query and also let me know as soon as possible.My son is studying in 7th standard in CBSE school.I like to transfer him in to Kerala state syllabus.Is it good for him?

3rd December 2015, 12:59 PM
chintu helper
Senior Member++

Default Re: Scope of Kerala state syllabus as compared to CBSE school?

It's not a good option to change from CBSE board to Kerala Board because CBSE board is an Central Board while kerala is a State Board.
1. You can easily find CBSE school everywhere in india. If you got a transfer in any other state.
2. CBSE board syllabus is much better than kerala Board.
3. Each and every national level entrance exam follow CBSE syllabus.
4. CBSE is well known and Reputed board in India. Infact you can't find kerala board schools in any other state except kerala.
3rd December 2015, 08:22 PM
taputanya
Senior Member+++++

Let me tell you that it is not your wise choice to change the school with CBSE board to some other school having Kerala board.

I hope you know that many competitive exams are based on the syllabus of CBSE board syllabus.
Hence, your child should continue in the same school.
23rd March 2017, 07:12 PM
Unregistered

Is it possible to transfer from a kerala syllabus school to cbse in 11th ?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?