27th March 2017, 06:35 PM
Unregistered

How can I get admission in B.Ed after BBA degree?

I want to do B.Ed. I have done my BBA, but in my 12th, I had biology and I have special interest in teaching biology. So, can I take biology as my optional subject. I used to teach students of class 8th to 12th biology since two years.

28th March 2017, 06:17 PM
Jits56
Senior Member++++

Default Re: How can I get admission in B.Ed after BBA degree?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I want to do B.Ed. I have done my BBA, but in my 12th, I had biology and I have special interest in teaching biology. So, can I take biology as my optional subject. I used to teach students of class 8th to 12th biology since two years.

You have to apply for the admission to the B.Ed course either through online or offline. Candidates who have completed Bachelor’s Degree (10+2+3) in any discipline with at least 50% marks are eligible to apply for B.Ed program. Candidates have to sit for an entrance examination for taking admission to the B.Ed course. So you can apply to the admission to the B.Ed after completion of BBA degree. Based on the marks scored in the entrance, you will get admission to the B.Ed course in your state. The B.Ed course is useful for those who want to pursue their career in the teaching profession. The course is available in various colleges in all the states.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?