12th April 2017, 10:45 AM
Unregistered

Eligibility criteria to get job in Dewan Housing Finance Corp for B.Com holder? Which type of post I can get?

Hello sir, I have completed B.Com and want to get job in Dewan Housing Finance Corp. Eligibility criteria for it? Which type of post I can get?

Related Questions:
  1. Possibility to get job in Dewan Housing Finance Corp after B.Com Account and CA CPT? Which type of post I can get?
  2. How to get a job in Dewan Housing Finance Corp after M.Com while pursuing CA IPCC? How much salary I can get?
  3. Job opportunities for a B.Tech(ECE) with MBA(Finance) holder?
  4. Difference between B.Com and B.Com honours?
  5. Last 10 years question papers for LIC housing finance?
  6. Which type of post is available in ICICI bank for MBA in Finance holder? When the application form will be out for it?
  7. Which post a B.Com Economics holder can get in ICICI bank? Eligibility criteria and details of the exam?
  8. LIC HOUSING FINANCE ASSISTANT POST- EXAM model papers and types of questions asked
  9. How to get a job in L& T Finance Limited after B.Com and CA IPCC? Which type of post I can get?
  10. Model question papers for the post of Assistant in LIC housing finance limited?
  11. Model question papers for Assistant Post in LIC Housing Finance Limited? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Previous years question papers of LIC housing finance for the post of Assistant
  13. Last 10 years question papers of LIC Housing Finance for the post of Assistant?
  14. Model question papers for the post of Assistant in LIC Housing Finance Limited?
  15. Model question papers of LIC Housing Finance Assistant Post Written Exam? Books to be referred?
  16. Last 4 years question papers for the post of assistant LIC Housing finance competitive exam?
  17. LIC Housing Finance is a government or private organization? How can a MBA Finance get job?
  18. Model question papers for the post of LIC housing finance limited
14th April 2017, 04:50 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility criteria to get job in Dewan Housing Finance Corp for B.Com holder? Which type of post I can get?

Eligibility Criteria Required to get job in Dewan Housing Finance Corp:

Yes, you are eligible to get job in Dewan Housing Finance Corporation being a B.Com holder. The basic educational qualification required is as follows.

>> You must have done Graduation in any stream from a recognized university.

>> But candidates who have done their B.Com course are mostly preferred.

>> You may apply for the post of "Branch Operations Officer" with B.Com Qualification.

>> In general, B.Com Graduates are placed to work in Operations department. So you may apply for the post of Branch Operations Officer in Dewan Housing Finance Corporation Limited.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?