18th December 2016, 12:10 PM
Unregistered

Which post a B.Com Economics holder can get in ICICI bank? Eligibility criteria and details of the exam?

Dear sir, I am in 2nd year of B.Com Economics Honors and want to get job in ICICI Bank. Please tell me which post I can opt after graduation? Eligibility criteria and exam detail of the post?

20th December 2016, 01:21 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which post a B.Com Economics holder can get in ICICI bank? Eligibility criteria and details of the exam?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Dear sir, I am in 2nd year of B.Com Economics Honors and want to get job in ICICI Bank. Please tell me which post I can opt after graduation? Eligibility criteria and exam detail of the post?
After completion of B.Com degree, you can apply for ICICI PO exam.

If you have scored above 55% marks in graduation degree from a recognized university then you are eligible for ICICI PO exam. Your age should be below 25 years. For SC/ST candidate's the age relaxation is 5 years and for OBC candidate it is 3 years.
20th December 2016, 10:22 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which post a B.Com Economics holder can get in ICICI bank? Eligibility criteria and details of the exam?

As you are going to complete Graduation within 2 years, I am sure you are eligible to apply for ICICI Bank recruitment. ICICI is a private sector bank which releases the recruitment notification for filling vacancies for the posts of,

>> Clerical Cadre

>> Probationary Officer (Management Trainee)

The basic educational qualification required either for ICICI Clerical cadre recruitment or ICICI PO Cadre recruitment is "Bachelor Degree" or a Graduation from a recognized university. So you are eligible to apply for this ICICI Bank recruitment when you complete Graduation or when you will be in Final year of Graduation. So I am sure that you are eligible to apply for those two recruitment from next year. You must have completed Graduation to be eligible.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?