12th June 2011, 11:40 AM
Unregistered

How to get a Automobile related course in MBA after finishing diploma?

sir i have finish my diploma in 2009. now i am working in small scale company so i am interest to do mba if it is possible. but i need automobile relate course in mba

Related Questions:
  1. Is there any opportunity for me after finishing diploma course with 96% in Automobile
  2. Can I do BBA after finishing diploma in automobile engineering
  3. After finishing UG which type of MBA can I do? Top colleges for MBA and syllabus for entrance exam? How much to earn after finishing PG?
  4. MBA after Diploma in Automobile?
  5. List of AICTE affiliated distance colleges offering admission in Diploma in Mechanical/Automobile Engineering for ITI holder?
  6. Is it possible to study MBA after diploma? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. From which branch should I pursue B.E after 3 years of completing Diploma in Automobile Engineering? -- [New]
  8. Which are the courses that can be done after Diploma in Automobile Engineering? Can I do Agriculture Engineering after 10th and Diploma in Automobile Engineering?
  9. Can I apply for MBA after finishing 12th and 3 years diploma?
  10. Possibility of doing diploma in Automobile in order to do Automobile engineering later?
  11. MS or MBA after automobile engineering? Colleges for MS in automobile engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Merits and Demerits to study Automobile Engineering Diploma on 10th basis? Scope of Automobile Engineering Diploma?
  13. What is the eligibility to do PG diploma course in Automobile?
  14. Can I apply for RTO after doing diploma in Automobile Engineering
  15. Courses which are related to diploma after finishing 12th in Arts comination?
  16. Can I do MBA after diploma in automobile engineering?
  17. Is it possible to study MBA after finishing diploma in hotel management
  18. After completing diploma in Automobile Engineering can I apply for RTO or other related RTO posts?
29th December 2011, 12:14 PM
maddusajj
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to get a Automobile related course in MBA after finishing diploma?

HI..to do an master of business administration course you need to be an graduate which you are not because you have done just an diploma course ,the minimum eligibility criteria for the admission in the master of business administration courses followed by most of the MBA colleges in the country are as follows :
1.you need to be an graduate from an recognized college by the government of India
2.you should have an score of at least 50% in your graduation to be eligible to do an master of business administration course .
3.you should pass the concerned admission test of the college which is conducted by almost all the colleges in the country for the admission in the master of business administration course .
the steps which you can take to get admission in the master of business administration courses in the country are as follows :
1.you should join an engineering college in the second year through the lateral entry scheme to complete your graduation as soon as possible only then you will be eligible to do an master of business administration course .
2.also you should maintain an very good score during your graduation because these days most of the master of business administration colleges are looking at the performance during the graduation as an important criteria for selecting the students at the time of the admissions
3.you should start preparing for the various master of business administration entrance examinations like the cat,xat etc right from the first day of your admission in the engineering college.
4.it would be better if you join some coaching institute like the time institute for the preparation of the cat examination because they are the best for giving coaching for the cat examination and also guiding the students ,
29th April 2013, 03:10 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to get a Automobile related course in MBA after finishing diploma?

Hai, I had completed my diploma in mechanical engineering with the elective subject of Automobile technology on 1996 and having 13 years experience in the same Automobiles workshop. Am I elegible to study MBA in relative with Automobiles? If can, what course I should do? How and where can I do?
29th April 2013, 03:10 AM
Unregistered

Hai, I had completed my diploma in mechanical engineering with the elective subject of Automobile technology on 1996 and having 13 years experience in the same Automobiles workshop. Am I elegible to study MBA in relative with Automobiles? If can, what course I should do? How and where can I do?
15th December 2013, 03:09 PM
Unregistered

Hi I had completed B.E. Automobile in 2011.I am interest to do MBA if it is possible.But i need Automobile related course in mba
19th December 2013, 03:05 PM
Unregistered

Hi, I have completed my MBA in marketing & presently looking for a course related to automobiles. It would be helpful if you can suggest me some courses.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?