19th July 2017, 12:15 PM
Unregistered

Course on nanotechnology for computer engineering graduates?

Course on nanotechnology for computer engineering graduates? Can you please guide me with the right suggestions? I am looking to have my career in nanotechnology but not sure which all course to go for after completion of computer engineering?

Related Questions:
  1. Could I do Nanotechnology after engineering? Is engineering and nanotechnology a different thing?
  2. Is it beneficial to choose PG in Nanotechnology? What are the advantages of M.Tech in Nanotechnology?
  3. What should I do to have a graduation in nanotechnology?
  4. Can I opt for Nanotechnology after passing 12th with computer science?
  5. How to do a project in Nanotechnology after doing M.Tech in Nanotechnology
  6. Is there any scope in M.Tech, B.Tech and Ph.D in Nanotechnology?
  7. Which group can I consider in 11th? Information about Nanotechnology? Can I take Nanotechnology in College?
  8. Where is the best college in Tamil Nadu for Nanotechnology? Job opportunities for Nanotechnology?
  9. How to undergo Nanotechnology after PG course in Zoology?
  10. Possibility of studying Ph.D Nanotechnology after B.E.(ECE)?
  11. Scope and renumeration of nanotechnology in India and Abroad? Which are the colleges offering B.Tech Nanotechnology?
  12. Is it good to do PhD and research in Nanotechnology field?
  13. Which engineering college offers the Nanotechnology course? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. Am I eligible to study Master Degree in Nanotechnology/Biotechnology being a B.E.(Chemical Engineering) student? Distinction between Biotechnology and Nanotechnology? -- [New]
  15. What is the future in Nanotechnology after completing engineering in IT field from Mumbai University? What are the jobs available in Nanotechnology after completing engineering in IT field
  16. what can i choose after 10 class.
  17. Is there any scope in Nanoscience Technology after 5 years? How much is the salary? Institutions offering the course?
  18. Is it possible for me to do Ph.D in Nanotechnology after completing B.Tech Electrical course?
20th July 2017, 03:36 PM
yogeshsharma3047
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Course on nanotechnology for computer engineering graduates?

Candidate if you want to make your carrier in nanotechnology after computer engineering then you can apply for the M.TECH in nanotechnology.

ELIGIBILITY REQUIRED :-

If you want to apply for masters in nanotechnology then you must be eligible for it and here below is the eligibility criteria for it.

:- Applying candidate must have done there B.TECH in materiel science,mechanical engineering,chemical engineering, electronics and computer engineering etc.

COURSES COVERED IN NANO TECHNOLOGY:-

In nanotechnology applying candidate is given a deep understanding regarding Nano structuring, Nano techniques,Nano device fabrication. Nano device characteristics etc.So dealing to Nano technology courses covered are as below:-

1) Relation between nanotechnology and environmental science.
2) Techniques for solar energy and power generation through it.
3) Design of electronic components using nanotechnology.
4) Designing for durable and cheaper materials.

SKILLS REQUIRED:-

Nanotechnology is not like other professional courses offered it is a research line so in it applicant must be strong in Physics, Chemistry that means candidate must have studied physics and chemistry in background.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?