16th June 2011, 01:20 AM
Unregistered

Which course can I do after completing diploma in Electronics and Telecommunication?

wich course can i do after completing my diploma in electronics n telecommunication?

Related Questions:
  1. Is there any vacancy for diploma electronics and telecommunication
  2. Courses available to study for Diploma student of Electronics & Telecommunication? -- [New]
  3. Can I study in IIT after Diploma in Electronics & Telelcommunication?
  4. Can i change my branch in electronics and electronics engineering after completing diploma in electronics and telecommunication in RGPV university
  5. How to join PLC and Telecommunication course after completing diploma in electronics and telecommunication?
  6. Part time courses available after completing Diploma in Electronics and Telecommunication? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Can I get admission in 2nd year BSc in electronics honors after completing diploma in electronic and telecommunication engineering
  8. Can I get admission to study Diploma in Education after completing Electronics & Telecommunication Diploma course?
  9. Joining Indian Army after Diploma in Electronics & Telecommunication?
  10. Can I give NDA exam after completing diploma in electronics and telecommunication engineering in 3rd year
  11. Which course can I do after completing diploma in Electronics and Telecommunication?
  12. How to get into IIT after completing Diploma in Electronics & Telecommunication?
  13. How to work in NASA while studying in 2nd year electronics and telecommunication diploma
  14. How much salary can I get after completing diploma in electronics and telecommunication?
  15. Details about AMIE course after diploma in Electronics and Telecommunication?
  16. Is it possible to do sound engineering after completing degree in electronics and telecommunication
  17. Which course to do after completing diploma in Electronics and Telecommunication with 3 years experience in Automobile Industry?
  18. Is it possible to join NASA after diploma in electronics and telecommunication engineering?
22nd September 2011, 10:20 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which course can I do after completing diploma in Electronics and Telecommunication?

what is the best course that i do in part time after competing diploma in electronic and telecommunication as i am working it compony?
23rd November 2011, 07:20 PM
arun199011

Default Re: Which course can I do after completing diploma in Electronics and Telecommunication?

Hi friend,there are lot of part time jobs available.You can do part time job in internet it self and you will earn more money than you worked in your office.
The some of websites doing online part time are
1.Education and career forum.
2.www.bestclickjobs.com
3.www.netjobs4all.com
Or
You have work in BPO to earn extra money.Not only in BPO you can work in any company for intership programs.
5th August 2014, 02:30 PM
Unregistered

after i complete the diploma in electronics&ectronic communication howmuch sallery i got
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?