7th September 2017, 10:33 PM
Unregistered

Does Bank of Baroda provides education loan to study MBA course from Bennett University, Greater Noida? What are the requirements for it?

Sir, I have passed BBA course and willing to study MBA course from Bennett University, Greater Noida. Please tell me can I get education loan from Bank of Baroda? What are the requirements for it?

Related Questions:
  1. How to get an education loan from Bank of Baroda to study B.Tech? What are the requirements for it?
  2. Best coaching in Greater Noida to crack RBI entrance exams? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. Procedure and requirements to apply for an Education Loan in Bank of Baroda for MBBS course? -- [New]
  4. Bank Education Loan scheme of SBI, Bank of India and Bank of Baroda to study MBBS course of Rs. 350000 p.a. fee expense?
  5. Eligibility criteria and requirements to apply for an Education Loan at CBI to study MBA?
  6. Can I get an education loan from Bank of Baroda having 95.2% in AP IPE?
  7. Eligibility and requirements to apply for Education Loan in Corporation Bank to study MBA?
  8. Can I get an Education Loan from Bank of Baroda to study Master in Finance at Harvard University?
  9. Is it necessary to have Life Insurance Policy to get an Education Loan in Bank of Baroda?
  10. Eligibility to apply for Education Loan in Bank of Baroda to study MBA? Documents required to apply?
  11. Which Bank sponsor Education Loan of Rs. 8.5 Lacs to study in Newzealand if refused by SBI, Axis Bank, Vijaya Bank, UCO Bank and Bank of Baroda?
  12. Processing fee under Bank of Baroda Education Loan scheme?
  13. Education Loan scheme of Bank of Baroda to study B.Tech course?
  14. Chances to get education loan from Bank of India to study MBA in Lovely Professional University? What are the requirements for it?
  15. Benefits of applying for an Education Loan in Bank of Baroda?
  16. Which bank will grant education loan to study MBA in Melbourne Business School, Australia? What are the requirements for it?
  17. Can I get extension in Bank of Baroda Education Loan for PhD program if pursuing MS(Nautical Science) in USA?
  18. Requirements to apply for an Education Loan in Allahabad Bank?
24th September 2017, 11:33 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Does Bank of Baroda provides education loan to study MBA course from Bennett University, Greater Noida? What are the requirements for it?

You can contact the nearest Bank of Baroda branch for education loan based on your admission documents in the said university. You need to apply on an application form provided by the bank.

You need to have a guarantor and collateral security, if the loan amount is big. Hence, it will depend a lot on your guarantor and collateral that you provide.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?