13th September 2017, 10:30 PM
Unregistered

Can I apply for junior engineering after completion of 3 years diploma course in Civil engineering?

Can I apply for junior engineering after completion of 3 years diploma course in Civil engineering? Can you please answer me with the right details on the same? What are the minimum criteria followed? Awaiting to get the response soon. Thanks!

Related Questions:
  1. Can I pursue animation after diploma in civil engineering?
  2. What should I do after completion of diploma in civil engineering?
  3. List of government jobs to apply after completion of diploma in Civil engineering? Names of 10 private companies to apply for civil junior engineer job?
  4. Is it possible to study B.Tech in Automobile Engineering after completion of Diploma Civil?
  5. List of diploma courses after 10th? Details about diploma in Astronomy?
  6. What can I do after completion of diploma in Civil Engineering?
  7. What is the procedure followed to apply for B.Sc Mining engineering after completion of diploma in civil?
  8. What all are the different branches available in Polytechnic courses? -- [New]
  9. Procedure to apply for civil construction license after completion of diploma in civil engineering?
  10. Civil engineering Diploma holder is eligible to apply for Junior Engineer post in Maharashtra in any government organization?
  11. Am I eligible to apply for MS in abroad after completion of diploma and BE in Civil engineering?
  12. How to apply for Diploma in Mining after the completion of Diploma in Civil Engineering?
  13. Will I be disqualified from attempting RRB Junior Engineer exam having a gap of 1 year in completion of Diploma?
  14. Can I do diploma in Civil engineering after 10th?
  15. What can we do next after completion of diploma in civil engineering?
  16. Electronics student can give exam for JE in MES?
  17. Which course can I do after completion of diploma in civil engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Which course is better to take in diploma course to do in Tezpur University?
15th September 2017, 10:15 AM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I apply for junior engineering after completion of 3 years diploma course in Civil engineering?

Staff Selection Commission conducts entrance exam for Junior Engineer. The eligibility criteria for SSC JE is:

>>Candidate must have done diploma in civil engineering from a recognized university. Those who are pursuing final year of diploma can also apply for this exam.

>>The age limit for candidates of general category is 18-32 years. Upper age relaxation of three years to OBC and five years to SC/ST candidates.

You are eligible for this exam after completion of three years diploma course in Civil Engineering.
15th September 2017, 12:45 PM
queen199
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I apply for junior engineering after completion of 3 years diploma course in Civil engineering?

Yes, you are eligible to appear in entrance examination for recruitment as JE ( Junior Engineer ).

The entrance examination is conducted by PSU's, Railway etc for recruitment. The common eligibility to appear in examination is candidate must have passed diploma from a recognised institute with minimum 60%.

So, if you have above qualification you are eligible to appear in examination and after qualifying in written, group discussion and personal interview will become eligible for recruitment.
15th September 2017, 04:45 PM
Rab Rakha
Senior Member+++

Diploma candidates are eligible for Junior Engineer post in PWD, CPWD etc.

The essential qualification for post of Junior Engineer exam conducted by SSC:

Diploma in Civil Engineering from an AICTE recognized technical engineering college.

The age limit is 18-30 years.

These are minimum criteria followed. If you are meeting these criteria then you can definitely apply for exam of SSC JE.
15th September 2017, 05:29 PM
Blessmegod
Senior Member+++++

You can apply for Junior Engineer competitive entrance exam after completion of three years diploma course in Civil Engineering.

*The educational qualification required for this post is diploma from AICTE recognized college. Final year diploma candidates can also apply for the post.

*The age criteria for general category candidate is 18-30 years. There is three years upper age relaxation to OBC and five years to SC/ST candidates.

You can apply for SSC Junior Engineering exam after 3 years diploma course in Civil Engineering.
15th September 2017, 06:35 PM
ranjan Ayush
Senior Member+++++

The eligibility criteria for post of Junior Engineer in government departments:

Diploma in Engineering is the minimum qualification required for JE post. You are diploma holder in Civil Engineering, you can apply for SSC JE exam.

The age limitations for general candidate is 18-30 years.

OBC and SC/ST candidates get upper age relaxation.

You can surely apply for Junior Engineer post after completion of three years diploma in Civil Engineering.
15th September 2017, 07:09 PM
TLSAAAA
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you can appear in entrance examination conducted for recruitment as Junior engineer in various sector.

The required qualification to appear in examination is :-

Candidate must have passed diploma from a recognised institute.

Candidate must have scored minimum 60% in diploma course.

The entrance examination is conducted by various Public Sector Undertaking, Railway etc.

The examination is conducted in various stages as written, personal interview and even group discussion.
8th December 2021, 01:08 PM
Unregistered

Can i apply for junior engineering after completion of 3 yrs of diploma course in automobile engineering from a goverment owned institute?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?