13th September 2017, 10:31 PM
Unregistered

Enrollment procedure in PhD (Sociology) at The University of Edinburgh? Total cost to do PhD from here? How much stipend they give to PhD students?

I am Masters in Sociology and wiling to do PhD from The University of Edinburgh. How to enroll in this university for PhD? Total cost to do PhD from here? How much stipend they provide for PhD students?

Related Questions:
  1. Andhra University has reduced the stipend for PhD students? How much stipend will be given to PhD students?
  2. Can I get direct admission in Kolhan University to study PhD with 60% in Post Graduation?
  3. More than 60% scorer in Masters degree can do PhD directly at Kolhan University? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. Is Pune University going to reduce the stipend for PhD student?
  5. Can I do PhD again to become a Lecturer in Psychology from same university if completed PhD in Sociology?
  6. Procedure to get admission in BHU Banaras to do PhD in Sanskrit? How much stipend is provided to PhD aspirants?
  7. Admission procedure to study PhD in Home Science for M.A. postgraduate of Delhi University? How much stipend is offered to PhD candidate of Delhi University?
  8. Can I get stipend to study PhD(Pharmaceutical Chemistry) in RK University?
  9. Does BU offer doctorate course in music for hindustani vocal?
  10. Is Calicut University reducing stipend for PhD student?
  11. Is Madras University reducing stipend for PhD student?
  12. Enrollment procedure for PhD in Saivagama in Kashi Hindu Vishwavidyalaya? How much stipend I can get?
  13. Can I get stipend to study PhD(Electronic Science) in Vidyasagar University?
  14. Can I get stipend to study PhD(Management Studies) in Gauhati University? -- [New]
  15. Can I get stipend to study PhD(Hospitality) in Amity University, Jaipur?
  16. Can I do PhD with stipend on the basis of GPAT or I have to give exams like CSIR and GATE to get stipend?
  17. Colleges and guidelines for PhD Sociology?
  18. Can I apply in UGC-NET to get stipend if studying PhD from Distance University?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?