17th May 2017, 01:23 AM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to do MBBS abroad after completion of schooling from NIOS board?

Am I eligible to do MBBS abroad after completion of schooling from NIOS board? It's a open board will the certificate be eligible abroad or not? Can you please guide me with the complete information on the same? Awaiting to get the response soon. Thank you!

24th May 2017, 12:07 AM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to do MBBS abroad after completion of schooling from NIOS board?

Normally, NIOS is considered valid for admission in India. Different countries will have different rules and some may not consider open schooling for admission in MBBS.

Most of the countries don't have any issues with NIOS qualification. Only countries like US and UK will have such issues.
24th May 2017, 02:41 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to do MBBS abroad after completion of schooling from NIOS board?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Am I eligible to do MBBS abroad after completion of schooling from NIOS board? It's a open board will the certificate be eligible abroad or not? Can you please guide me with the complete information on the same? Awaiting to get the response soon. Thank you!

You are eligible to do MBBS in India after completion of schooling from NIOS Board. But, most of the reputed universities abroad ask for regular schooling to study MBBS. Therefore, you have to find the universities which accept NIOS Board for MBBS and then apply to those universities. It is very difficult to get admission in any of the best universities in abroad for MBBS admission after completion of 10+2 from NIOS Board. You can also contact the educational consultancies for getting admission in MBBS in abroad universities.
30th July 2017, 06:09 PM
Unregistered

MCI Gujarat is not given the admission in MBBS or BDS for NIOS STUDENT.So pl. help me.
MCI comity refuse the NIOS student in Gujarat.
8th October 2017, 05:24 PM
Unregistered

This is the time for change the rule of mci, because all the 12th passed students with science stream should be eligible for neet exam for mbbs in India, or aboard, when they got the rank for admission then the mci should be given the admission those students whose completed all the criteria. rule and regulation should be soft in all students fever.chance should be given all the students but only those students will take the admission who read the books or his/her subject.
11th January 2021, 01:55 AM
Unregistered

I am in 4th yr now. I am studying in Ukraine. I completed my 12th from nios board. Now I have to do mci registration. Can you please tell am I eligible or not?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?