13th September 2017, 10:31 PM
Unregistered

Master degree course available in Duke University for B.Com Account students? Fees required for admission?

I have passed B.Com Account and now want to study from UK. Please tell me which are the Master degree course available in Duke University for B.Com Account students? Fees required for admission?

Related Questions:
  1. Master degree course available in University of Manchester, UK for BA with Economics and Accounts holder? Fees required and admission procedure?
  2. Where can I do MSc after B.Ed after doing BSc(H) Physics
  3. What are the options available after completing commerce? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. Is pursuing M.Sc after B. Ed possible? What should I do for it?
  5. Does University of Aberdeen, UK provides master degree course in Pharmacy? Fees and procedure of admission?
  6. Which university is less expensive to study Masters between Duke University and Cornell University, USA? Is there any scholarship for Indian students?
  7. What is the entire fees for M.Sc in Mathematics in Pune University for foreign students? -- [New]
  8. How to become a Journalist after completion of BA course?
  9. How to do Ph.D in Biology after B.Tech Biotech?
  10. Are the marks of GATE exam required to get admission in Jadavpur University for a master degree?
  11. How to do Animation course after completing B.Com 1st year
  12. How to get admission in MS at Eindhoven University of Technology? Fees required and scholarships for Indian students?
  13. What is the procedure followed for doing Ph.D course after completion of graduation?
  14. How to take admission for master degree if I am a B.Com final year student
  15. What is the procedure for doing M.Phil after completion of MBA HR?
  16. Eligibility criteria and procedure to get admission in Royal Holloway, University of London to study masters in Management? Fees required for it?
  17. How to apply for Ph.D course and what qualification is needed?
  18. What should a Masters in Public Administration do M.Phil or PhD? Scope available after completion of it?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?