29th January 2016, 02:22 PM
vinay9676

What can I do to study in Abroad after 12th from open schooling?

I completed my 12th from open school society Telangana and i want to study in Abroad. So tell me that what can i do for it?

11th February 2016, 08:32 PM
joyshreenath
Senior Member++

Default Re: What can I do to study in Abroad after 12th from open schooling?

After open schooling you have to quite a few things before you can study a subject in abroad.
1. If you are looking for studying in countries where the language spoken is basically English, then you must go for TOEFL or IELTS examinations. Log onto www.ets.org/toefl to register for TOEFL examination or https://ielts.britishcouncil.org/india for registering for IELTS examination.
2. If you are willing to go to European countries like Germany, Spain, then you must learn their language in India and then apply in any of their universities.
3. It will also be better if you have passed certain international examinations like GRE(Graduation Record Examinations). Log onto http://www.ets.org/gre/ to register online for GRE examinations. You can attempt GRE examinations at most 5 times. If in any of these chances you get a valid score you can apply for studying in any abroad universities of US or UK.
So after going through these steps, you can be a student of university in any country abroad.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?