21st December 2016, 04:44 PM
Ckamti

Possibility to appear in final exam of BA Political Science after two years gap?

Sir, I have completed 2nd year of BA Political Science Honors from School of Open Learning, Delhi. But, couldn't appear in final years' exam. Can I appear in final exam after two years gap?

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible to do Ph.D in Political science after completion of graduation? -- [New]
  2. Possibility to study B.Sc(Physics) for B.A.(Political Science) candidate who is preparing for IAS exam?
  3. Can I do PhD in Political Science if haven't studied the subject at post graduation level?
  4. Will it be possible to do MA in Political Science without BA in Political science?
  5. Possibility to appear in T.Y.B.Com exam if didn't complete S.Y.B.Com and having 3 years of gap?
  6. List books for political science students for NET/SET exams? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Possibility to study Post Graduation in Abroad for a candidate who has rejoined B.Com final year after 3 years of gap?
  8. Possibility to do Integrated M.A. in Political Science for Commerce student? Career prospects and benefits in Politics?
  9. Can I get admission in DU for Political Science Honours if scored 95 marks in 12th Political Science?
  10. Career opportunities for Political Science graduate?
  11. Can I study abroad after 8 years of gap?
  12. Possibility to study PhD in Political Science for MBA(Personnel Management) postgraduate?
  13. Possibility to study LLM in Abroad for B.A.(Political Science) student?
  14. Which graduation course has an edge over other- Political Science and Political Philosophy?
  15. Nalanda Open University BA in Political Science-Political Theory Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  16. Delhi University - B.A (H) Political Science - Third Year Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  17. Which course is better to opt after completion of graduation in political science?
  18. Whether two years gap after 10+2 is allowed by Accenture or not?
21st December 2016, 09:09 PM
Career Expert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Possibility to appear in final exam of BA Political Science after two years gap?

Yes, you can appear in final year exam of B.A political science course after two years gap after completion of second year B.A Political Science course. For every course, there will be minimum and maximum duration to be eligible to obtain Bachelor's degree certificate.

The minimum duration for B.A course is three years and the maximum duration is six years. Since, you have pursued two years B.A course and have a gap of two years, you have two more years to complete the B.A. Political Science course, so, you are eligible to appear in final exam of B.A Political Science after gap of two years.
22nd December 2016, 01:58 PM
rachna sarswat
Senior Member+

Default Re: Possibility to appear in final exam of BA Political Science after two years gap?

Yes, of course you can appear in your final year exam after passing second two years ago. There is no age consideration or gap consideration for this. Only educational qualification is required. So if you have passed your second year then you can appear in your final year examination. Thanks
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?