28th October 2017, 12:14 PM
Unregistered

Which bank will grant education loan of 1 lakh to buy equipment for PhD? Documents required for it?

I am doing PhD in Microbiology so, I need some equipment of rupees 1,00,000 for it. Please tell me which bank will grant me loan for it? Documents required for it?

Related Questions:
  1. Which bank can grant education loan to buy Laptop and equipment for research in M.Tech?
  2. What to do if bank Manager refuses to grant whole amount of education loan? Should I approach another bank?
  3. Documents required for an education loan of 10 lakh from Bank of India? How much I have to pay for it?
  4. What all documents which are required for getting the educational loan? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. Eligibility criteria and documents required for an education loan of 5 lakh from Bank of Maharashtra?
  6. How to get an education loan of 10 lakh from Axis Bank? What will be necessary documents for it?
  7. How to apply for an education loan of 6 lakh at Oriental Bank of Commerce? Documents and collateral required for it?
  8. Which bank can grant education loan of 13.5 lakh rupees per year? What are the terms and conditions for it?
  9. How to get an education loan to study CCIE course from Network Bull, Delhi? Necessary documents required for it?
  10. Is it possible to get complete educational loan for doing graduation course? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Documents required to apply for an education loan of 5 lakh under special rate in Axis Bank? Processing fees and other charges for it?
  12. Which bank can grant an education loan of 1 lakh without any security and collateral to study CA course? How much interest will it charge?
  13. Documents required to apply for an education loan of 5 lakh under special rate in Axis Bank? Processing fees and other charges for it?
  14. What are the documents required to apply for Education Loan in Bandhan Bank? -- [New]
  15. Which are the documents required to apply for education loan of 15 lakh? Security and collateral for it?
  16. Documents required to apply for an education loan of 5 lakh under special rate of State Bank of India, Mysore? Processing fees and other charges for it?
  17. Will I get education loan for pursuing PhD? Process and documents required?
  18. Procedure and documents required to apply for an Education Loan in Bank of India for PhD(Biotechnology) course of USA?
9th November 2017, 04:27 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which bank will grant education loan of 1 lakh to buy equipment for PhD? Documents required for it?

Banks provide education loan for tuition fee and hostel fee in most cases. If you want loan for any other things, then you need to mention it along with the college fees for the given course.

They will ask for documents related to your admission and guarantor will be required for it. If they ask for any collateral, then you must be ready with it.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?