7th February 2018, 12:24 PM
chikkykranthi619

Will I get education loan for pursuing PhD? Process and documents required?

I have completed my Mtech and working as software engineer. Now I am willing to pursue PHD. Will i get education loan for pursuing PHD? If so what is the process of getting and educational loan? What are the documents needed to be submitted for getting the loan? I have a salary account and a normal saving's account. Please help me in this regard.It is bit urgent.

Related Questions:
26th March 2018, 07:41 PM
SABITA THE EXPERT
Banned

Default Re: Will I get education loan for pursuing PhD? Process and documents required?

You can get your loan from public bank like, State Bank of India (SBI), Bank of Baroda, Canara Bank, Punjab National Bank etc in a very low interest.

Documents, that you need to submit are,

Letter of admission

Duly filled and signed loan application form

2 recent passport size photographs

Statement of cost of study

PAN Card, AADHAR card of student and parent/guardian

Proof of identity and proof of residence

Statement of assets and liabilities of parent/guardian

Proof of income of parent/guardian.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?