30th April 2017, 11:12 AM
Unregistered

Eligibility criteria and documents required for an education loan of 5 lakh from Bank of Maharashtra?

Hello sir, I want to apply for an education loan of 5 lakh to study B.Tech course in Maharashtra at Bank of Maharashtra. Eligibility criteria and documents required for it?

Related Questions:
  1. Documents required to submit in Bank of Maharashtra for Education Loan?
  2. What all documents which are required for getting the educational loan? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. How to get an education loan to study CCIE course from Network Bull, Delhi? Necessary documents required for it?
  4. Is it possible to get complete educational loan for doing graduation course? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. Documents required to apply for an education loan of 5 lakh under special rate in Axis Bank? Processing fees and other charges for it?
  6. Eligibility to apply for Andhra Bank Education Loan for UG courses? Documents required to submit?
  7. Documents required to apply for an education loan of 5 lakh under special rate in Axis Bank? Processing fees and other charges for it?
  8. Documents required to apply for an education loan of 5 lakh under special rate of State Bank of India, Mysore? Processing fees and other charges for it?
  9. Documents required to apply for an Education Loan in Federal Bank to study MS in Germany?
  10. Documents required to apply for an Education Loan of Rs. 8 Lacs to study MBBS in Russia?
  11. Necessary documents required to apply for an education loan from government bank? Is it possible to get the amount of education loan before admission?
  12. Interest rates charges against Education Loan by Andhra Bank for B.Tech course? Documents required to apply for Education Loan?
  13. How to get subsidy on education loan from Maharashtra government?
  14. Documents required to apply for an education after 1st year of BMS course? Which bank provides education loan at minimum interest rate?
  15. Required collateral to apply for an education loan of 4 lakh at HDFC Bank?
  16. Procedure to apply for an education loan from Yes Bank? Necessary documents required for it?
  17. Am I eligible to get education loan for studying in BITS Pilani?
  18. Documents required to submit for Bank Education Loan to study M.Tech? For what period of time I can repay Bank Education Loan? Interest rates charged against it?
1st May 2017, 10:00 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility criteria and documents required for an education loan of 5 lakh from Bank of Maharashtra?

To be eligible to get an education loan of Rs. 5 lakhs from Bank of Maharashtra, you should have secured admission in B.Tech course in any course in any recognised college/ university. Documents required to apply for an education loan in Bank of Maharashtra are listed below :-

--> Identity Proof
--> Address Proof
--> Income Proof
--> Admission Letter
--> Academic Certificates
--> Entrance Examination Rank card/ Allotment Letter
--> Passport Size Photographs
--> Education loan application form
2nd May 2017, 01:46 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility criteria and documents required for an education loan of 5 lakh from Bank of Maharashtra?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello sir, I want to apply for an education loan of 5 lakh to study B.Tech course in Maharashtra at Bank of Maharashtra. Eligibility criteria and documents required for it?

Bank of Maharashtra provides education loan for graduation courses, other courses leading to diploma / degree etc. conducted by colleges/universities approved by UGC / Government / AICTE / AIBMS / ICMR etc. Candidates should be Indian nationals and secured admission by entrance examination / merit based selection. Security for Rs 5 Lakh is a satisfactory third party security. Guarantor – Satisfactory third party guarantee. Margin money is 5% for Rs 5 Lakh for studies in India. Bank of Maharashtra website link is Click Here

Documents required for education loan in Bank of Maharashtra are:

Identity Proof
Admission letter of college or university or institution
Fee details of the institute
Photographs
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?