1st March 2018, 06:12 PM
Unregistered

List of universities offering M.Sc in Clinical Nutrition & Dietetics course? Procedure to get admission?

I have completed B.Sc in Nutrition and Dietetics. I want to do M.Sc in Clinical Nutrition and Dietetics but through distance learning, how can I apply for it? Which universities offer distance learning in M.Sc. in Clinical Nutrition and Dietetics?

Related Questions:
  1. Information regarding admission in M.Sc Food Clinical Nutrition & Dietetics
  2. Fee structure of M.Sc Clinical Nutrition & Dietetics? How to apply for education loan?
  3. What is the procedure followed to do M.Sc in nutrition and dietetics in distance education?
  4. What courses shall I join after completion of 12th class to become a Dietitian?
  5. Universities offering M.Sc in Clinical Nutrition and Dietetics via distance mode of education? How to apply for those universities?
  6. Which course to study after 12th in order to become a Dietitian?
  7. What to do next after B.Sc in Clinical Nutrition & Dietetics?
  8. List of the colleges along with their fee structure, offering M.Sc courses? I have completed b.Sc in clinical nutrition & dietetics from Bihar university, Muzaffarpur,Bihar
  9. Admission procedure to study PG Diploma in Clinical Nutrition & Dietetics in Banarsi Dass Arya Girls College, Jalandhar? -- [New]
  10. Procedure to get admission in M.Sc in nutrition and dietetics?
  11. What is the procedure to get admission in MSc in food nutrition dietetics
  12. Admission procedure to join Clinical Nutrition and Dietetics in Kerala University through distance education?
  13. Which subjects to choose in 11th and 12th? I have just passed 10th
  14. Universities in UK and US offering MS in clinical research? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Job prospects of clinical nutrition in India? What to do after getting this MSc degree?
  16. Good college for M.Sc in Clinical Nutrition and Dietetics in South India
  17. How to apply for admission in M.Sc Nutrition and Dietetics course after B.Sc in Microbiology?
  18. List of the universities with admission procedure who offers Ph.D in Food & Nutrition?
13th March 2018, 04:37 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of universities offering M.Sc in Clinical Nutrition & Dietetics course? Procedure to get admission?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I have completed B.Sc in Nutrition and Dietetics. I want to do M.Sc in Clinical Nutrition and Dietetics but through distance learning, how can I apply for it? Which universities offer distance learning in M.Sc. in Clinical Nutrition and Dietetics?

List of universities / colleges offering MSc in Clinical Nutrition & Dietetics is given below:

Alphonsa College, Palai - Official Website

Manipal University - Official Website

Avinashilingam Institute for Home Science and Higher Education for Women - Official Website

Andhra University - Official Website

OPJS University - Official Website

Mother Teresa Women’s University - Official Website

Sri Balaji Vidyapeeth - Official Website

Candidates who have studied a bachelor’s degree in home science or nutrition or dietetics or food science or biology or microbiology or clinical biochemistry or life sciences or BNYS or BAMS with at least 50% marks are eligible to apply for the MSc Clinical Nutrition & Dietetics course. Some colleges conduct an entrance test for the admission to study MSc Clinical Nutrition & Dietetics. Candidates can apply online for the admission.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?