26th March 2018, 04:34 PM
Unregistered

How many PhD(Journalism & Mass Communication) seats are available in Central University of Orissa?

Hello everyone, I want to know that how many seats are there for PhD course in Journalism & Mass Communication in Central University of Orissa? Please help me to know about this.

Related Questions:
  1. Entrance exam available to study PhD(Journalism & Mass Communication) in Central University of Orissa?
  2. Admission criteria to study PhD(Journalism & Mass Communication) in Central University of Orissa?
  3. How many seats are available for mass communication & Videography in St.xaviers?
  4. Should I opt for Mass & Communication after completing B.Tech? Scope of Mass & Communication?
  5. Should I opt for Mass & Communication after completing BBA(H)? Scope of Mass & Communication?
  6. Best University to study Ph.D in Mass Communication for M.A in Mass Communication student?
  7. When will the entrance exam star for mass communication colleges in Orissa?
  8. How many PhD(Journalism and Mass Communication) seats are available in Manipur University? -- [New]
  9. Is it beneficial to study B.Com with Mass Communication if secured 81% in 12th?
  10. Admission in mass communication after BS 4 year microbiology
  11. Colleges for Masters in Journalism & Mass Communication or Journalism or Journalism or Mass Communication? How to prepare for their entrance exams and what are the syllabus?
  12. List of colleges offering Mass & Communication course in Kolkata?
  13. List of colleges offering Mass & Communication course in Chandigarh
  14. Can I pursue special honours in journalism and mass communication in Calcutta university after graduation?
  15. How to do Ph.d in mass communication from Central Rajasthan University? Procedure for admission?
  16. Which colleges under Delhi University offer Mass communication course? Which are the entrance exams for Mass communication course? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. Journalism & Mass Communication and Statistics offered in B.A. at University of Kota?
  18. Is it compulsory to do graduation in mass communication to be eligible for applying masers in mass communication?
2nd May 2018, 11:48 AM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How many PhD(Journalism & Mass Communication) seats are available in Central University of Orissa?

As far as my best knowledge is concerned, the total number of seats allocated for doing doctoral program are "Five". Here are the details,

Intake to pursue this course - 5

Duration of the program - 3 years (PhD Full Time)

Eligibility Criteria :-

>> You must have completed Master's Degree or Post Graduation in concerned stream from a recognized university.

Information about Journalism and Mass Communication Department

Here are the contact details of Central University of Orissa,

Ph. No: 06852 288200, 288210

Address: Central Silk Board Building, Landiguda, Koraput-764020

Click here for Official Website
4th May 2018, 05:28 PM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How many PhD(Journalism & Mass Communication) seats are available in Central University of Orissa?

There are only 10 seats available for the admission of PhD course in Journalism & Mass Communication at Central University of Orissa.
Candidates those who have completed their Masters degree studying Journalism & Mass Communication from a recognized University with a minimum of 55% of marks in it are eligible to opt for the Ph.D course in the same form Central University of Orissa.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?