5th April 2018, 02:29 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to apply for an Education Loan in Bank of Maharashtra?

Hello everyone, I want to apply an education loan in Bank of Maharashtra. Please help me to know about the process for applying an education loan in this bank. I want to study BTech with the help of an education loan of this bank.

3rd May 2018, 05:21 PM
Careeradviser
Senior Member+

Default Re: Procedure to apply for an Education Loan in Bank of Maharashtra?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello everyone, I want to apply an education loan in Bank of Maharashtra. Please help me to know about the process for applying an education loan in this bank. I want to study BTech with the help of an education loan of this bank.

Students can apply online or can contact the bank branch for getting education loans in Bank of Maharashtra. Students should be an Indian national and should have obtained admission through entrance test or merit based selection process for getting education loan in Bank of Maharashtra. They have to apply for education loan with documents like proof of admission, academic certificates, mark sheets, admission proof, fee schedule, proof of identity, proof of address, proof of parental income, etc. They have to provide necessary security for education loan in Bank of Maharashtra. Students can find the details in the Bank of Maharashtra website link given Click Here
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?