18th March 2018, 01:33 AM
Unregistered

Can I apply for an Education Loanat Bank of Maharashtra without guarantor?

I am interested to apply an education loan in Bank of Maharashtra. But I would not be able to provide a guarantor. But my friends told me that guarantor is necessary for applying an education loan. So, I would like to know that I can apply an education loan in this bank without a guarantor?

Related Questions:
  1. Can I apply for an Education Loan in IDBI Bank without guarantor? -- [New]
  2. Can I apply for an Education Loan in ICICI Bank without guarantor?
  3. Can I apply for Education Loan in Canara Bank without guarantor?
  4. What is the role of a Guarantor to apply for Bank Education Loan? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. Whether a 3rd Party Guarantor must be an Account Holder of Bank for taking Education Loan? Is documents necessary to show by the Guarantor? A retired person can be a Guarantor?
  6. How to get an education loan to study M.Tech in ECE from State Bank of Mysore?
  7. Who is Third Party Guarantor in Bank Education Loan scheme?
  8. Being a Bank Ex-Officer my father can become a guarantor against Education Loan?
  9. Can my brother become a guarantor against an Education Loan if my father is unemployed?
  10. Details of Third Party Guarantor in Bank’s Education Loan scheme?
  11. Guarantor is eligible to get Education Loan for studying MBBS?
  12. Whether Bank pressurize guarantor for repayment of Education Loan?
  13. Procedure to change guarantor for education loan? Eligibility criteria for it?
  14. Is it possible to change the guarantor for educational loan once it is sanctioned?
  15. Whether my Brother-In-Law can become a guarantor against an Education Loan if he is non-resident of Kolkata?
  16. Whether a retired person is eligible to become a Guarantor for Education Loan of upto Rs. 7.75 Lacs? Is it necessary to submit any document for a Guarantor?
  17. Whether Bank insist a guarantor against failing to repay the education loan amount?
  18. Is it possible to show Brother-in-Law's IT file as a guarantor instead of father to apply for Bank Education Loan?
30th April 2018, 04:28 PM
shweta 1411
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I apply for an Education Loanat Bank of Maharashtra without guarantor?

If you are applying loan under Rs. 4 Lakh then there is no need of guarantor.
Every bank have same function. You have not mentioned for how much loan amount you have to apply. But if the loan amount is more than Rs. 4 Lakh then it is compulsory to have a guarantor.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?