12th June 2018, 12:22 PM
Unregistered

Entrance exam available to study BSc(Catering Science and Hotel Management) in Anna Science and Management College?

Respected Sir/Madam, I am interested to study BSc(Catering Science and Hotel Management) course in Institute for Anna Science and Management College. I just want to know that which entrance exam I have to appear so that I can get admission for this course. Please tell me immediately. Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. Entrance exam available to study BSc(Catering Science and Hotel Management) in Anna Science and Management College?
  2. Admission criteria to study MBA(Aviation Management) in Anna Science and Management College?
  3. List of colleges available in Pune to study Hotel Management course through IIHM entrance exam?
  4. Eligibility to study BSc(Catering Science and Hotel Management) in Anna Science and Management College? Duration of this course?
  5. How many BSc(Catering Science and Hotel Management) seats are available in Anna Science and Management College?
  6. Am I eligible to appear in Entrance Exam for study Hotel Management after completing 12th Science?
  7. Course structure and fee expenses of BSc(Catering Science and Hotel Management) in Anna Science and Management College?
  8. Preferred books for the preparation of Hotel management entrance exams?
  9. Recommended course to become a Chef after PUC?
  10. Can I do B.Sc aviation or B.Sc computer science or BBA in hotel management or airport management after 12 science?
  11. Can I study Bachelor of Hotel Management if secured 50% in 12th Science?
  12. Eligibility of joining Hotel Management course after scoring 76% marks in 10th? Colleges offering Hotel Management course in Solapur Maharashtra?
  13. Which are the top 10 IHM Colleges in which I can get after scoring 1109 rank? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. Should I study MBA(Aviation Management) in Anna Science and Management College?
  15. In which IHMS can I get after scoring 4495 rank in NCHM JEE?
  16. Entrance exam available to study BSc(Catering Science and Hotel Management) in SRM Institute of Management and Technology, Ghaziabad? -- [New]
  17. Can I study B.Sc courses without computers? B.Sc courses free from computer science?
  18. List of good colleges in Bangalore for BCA? I have scored 48% in 2nd PUC PCMC
14th June 2018, 01:08 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Entrance exam available to study BSc(Catering Science and Hotel Management) in Anna Science and Management College?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Respected Sir/Madam, I am interested to study BSc(Catering Science and Hotel Management) course in Institute for Anna Science and Management College. I just want to know that which entrance exam I have to appear so that I can get admission for this course. Please tell me immediately. Thank you!

There is no entrance examination available to study BSc (Catering Science and Hotel Management) in Anna Science and Management College. Admission to the BSc (Catering Science and Hotel Management) is done on the basis of marks scored in the 10+2/diploma or equivalent examinations. Candidates have to apply offline for the admission to study BSc (Catering Science and Hotel Management) in Anna Science and Management College. They have to apply for admission with necessary documents like mark sheets, transfer certificate, conduct certificate, community certificate, migration certificate, etc. Candidates have to appear for the interview before admission. Candidates can find the details in the website link given Click Here
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?