13th September 2015, 04:08 PM
Unregistered

Is it beneficial to prepare from ABTA for 10th WBBSE Board exam? When it will be published?

Hello,
I am preparing for 10th Board exam of WBBSE Board. I have finished my syllabus and I want to know that when ABTA is going to be publish? And preparing for ABTA is really beneficial?

Related Questions:
  1. How can I prepare to secure above 90% in 10th WBBSE Board exam?
  2. Is it beneficial to get transfer from WBBSE Board to ISC Board if study Science?
  3. Guidebooks including all subjects for preparation of 10th WBBSE Board exam?
  4. What should I study after completing 10th WBBSE if belongs to rural area? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. How can I get Migration Certificate to study in ISC Board after completing 10th WBBSE?
  6. What is the procedure of review in 10th WBBSE Board exam?
  7. How can I prepare to score 90 marks in English of 10th WBBSE Board exam? Last 7 years solved question papers for preparation?
  8. Reference Mathematics books for preparation of 10th WBBSE Board exam
  9. Should I take coaching class for all subjects to prepare for 10th WBBSE Board exam?
  10. Reference guidebooks of Physical Science for preparation of 10th WBBSE Board exam?
  11. Is it a barrier in Board exam if scored less marks in 9th standard? Is 10th Board exam of WBBSE tough?
  12. History and Georaphy guidebooks for preparation of 10th WBBSE Board exam?
  13. Government scholarships available for a candidate who has secured 74% in 10th WBBSE?
  14. Should I transfer to ISC Board from WBBSE after completing 10th to study Engineering?
  15. Migrating from WBBSE to CBSE?
  16. Will I get a chance to get a government polytechnic after passing 10th from WBBSE board with 2nd division?
  17. What is the correction procedure of Date of Birth in 10th WBBSE Certificate?
  18. Am I eligible to study B.Tech if secured 67.42% in 10th WBBSE and 64.4% in 12th WBCHSE Board exams? Can I get job with these percentages?
12th October 2015, 03:23 PM
joyshreenath
Senior Member++

Default Re: Is it beneficial to prepare from ABTA for 10th WBBSE Board exam? When it will be published?

I have heard from students that it is really beneficial, since it has various kinds of question in it. It consists of questions of pre tests and selection tests of different schools. It also contains board examination questions and along with that it contains questions that have a possibility to come in near future in different schools and boards. The best thing about ABTA test papers are that it has a huge variation from very easy to easy to very difficult. Also, most of the questions of ABTA are prepared by teachers having a long time experience in the 10th level board examination. So you can be sure that quality of ABTA question papers are quite high. In fact if you compare test papers from other companies and other organizations, then you will find that they copy the format of ABTA only. Nonetheless they don't have the variety and the quality of questions like that of ABTA. ABTA test papers also have their subsequent solution books. So I would suggest when you buy ABTA, buy the solution book also. This two books will be sufficient for your test preparations. You won't be needing any tutorial home to support you. ABTAs are already out. Go to your nearest store to buy it.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?