16th June 2018, 06:33 PM
Unregistered

Can I study MS(Organisational Leadership) in Oxademy Business School being a BTech(CSE) student?

Respected Sir, I am a student of BTech(CSE) and I want to do MS(Organisational Leadership) from Oxademy Business School. So, I would like to know that can I apply for this course as I don’t know my eligibility. Please help me!

Related Questions:
  1. Scholarships available to study MS(Organisational Leadership) in Oxademy Business School?
  2. Is campus interview available for MS(Organisational Leadership) students in Oxademy Business School?
  3. Entrance exams to study MS(Organisational Leadership) in Oxademy Business School?
  4. Course structure and duration of MS(Organisational Leadership) in Oxademy Business School?
  5. Entrance exam to study MS(Business Leadership) course in Manhattanville College School of Business?
  6. Course fee and duration of MS(Business Leadership) course in Manhattanville College School of Business?
  7. Can I get financial aid to study MS(Business Leadership) course in Manhattanville College School of Business?
  8. Scope of studying MS(Business Leadership) in Manhattanville College School of Business?
  9. Eligibility to study Master of Business(Fashion) in Rutgers Business School for B.Des student? Requirements to get admission?
  10. Documents required to get MS(Business Leadership) admission in Manhattanville College School of Business?
  11. Eligibility to study MSc(Global Business Management) in BHMS Business & Hotel Management School for BBA(Business Management) student? -- [New]
  12. List of the colleges offering construction management in India or Maharashtra? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. Can I get admission after scoring 634.5 in MAT Feb?
  14. Eligibility to study MS(Nonprofit Management and Leadership) in Walden University for BCA(H) student?
  15. Eligibility to study MSc(Management and Informatics) in B2 Ljubljana School of Business for BBA(H) student?
  16. Eligibility to study Master in Business Intelligence in OBS Business School for MBA student?
  17. Main difference between BSc IT and Computer Engineering? Which field has more scope?
  18. Course fee and duration of Master in Digital Transformation Leadership course in Barcelona Technology School?
21st June 2018, 05:39 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I study MS(Organisational Leadership) in Oxademy Business School being a BTech(CSE) student?

Yes, you can persue MS(Organisational Leadership) course after completing B.Tech(CSE). Eligibility to apply for MS(Organisational Leadership) in Oxademy Business Schoo, is given below.

You must have completed a bachelor's degree from the Regional Recognized Institute of Higher Education.

You must have at least four years of full-time work experience.

You need to demonstrate the possibility of studying organizational leadership at the undergraduate level shown by submitting the current resume and individual statement.

Last edited by ppsahu; 15th August 2018 at 11:48 AM. Reason: Remove @
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?