25th June 2018, 02:02 PM
Unregistered

Scholarships available to study Master in E-Health and Telemedicine Management in Rome Business School?

Can anyone of you tell me about various scholarships which I can earn so that I can get admission and studying Master in E-Health and Telemedicine Management course which is available in Rome Business School?

Related Questions:
  1. Is campus interview available for Master in E-Health and Telemedicine Management students in Rome Business School?
  2. Can I study Master in E-Health and Telemedicine Management in Rome Business School being a BSc(MLT) student?
  3. Entrance exams to study Master in E-Health and Telemedicine Management in Rome Business School?
  4. Course structure and duration of Master in E-Health and Telemedicine Management in Rome Business School?
  5. Scholarships available to study Doctor of Science and Management in School of Business and Management ITB?
  6. Scholarships available to study Master in Data Science in Bologna Business School?
  7. Scholarships available to study MS(Health Systems) in Telfer School of Management?
  8. Scholarships available to study MS(Management of Health Informatics and Analytics) in The Milken Institute School of Public Health?
  9. Scholarships available to study Master of Professional Accountancy in Rady School of Management?
  10. Which colleges can I get after scoring 98.71 percentile in MAT? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Which are the foreign universities offering online MBA course?
  12. Entrance exams to study Master in Digital Technology Management in Bologna Business School?
  13. Names of the institutes or colleges from where I can do MBA in Operations and Systems?
  14. Which course should I pursue after completing BBA that will be good for my career?
  15. Which is a good MBA/MSc IT/MCA degree institute(Part time) in Jaipur? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Eligibility to study MSc(Global Business Management) in BHMS Business & Hotel Management School for BBA(Business Management) student? -- [New]
  17. In what exam should I appear after completing BMS in order to complete my higher studies in abroad?
  18. Eligibility to study Master in Digital Technology Management in Bologna Business School for BTech(Robotics Engineering) student?
25th August 2018, 05:01 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Scholarships available to study Master in E-Health and Telemedicine Management in Rome Business School?

Rome Business School offers merit-based scholarships for newly accepted students. This merit-based partial scholarships covers amount up-to 30% of candidate’s tuition fee. All students are eligible for the merit-based partial scholarships who are highly motivated and have demonstrated excellence in one or more areas of their applications.
For more details, you should visit the below mentioned link.
http://romebusinessschool.it/en/scholarships/
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?